Adamsville vs Houston County

cardfan

Houston county comes to Adamsville for the opening of region play this week. Last year the cardinals escaped with a win on a failed kick attempt. THing are drastically different this year, but who comes away with the win. Both teams have not started out the way they wanted to, so who will respond with their first win. This game is big if the cardinals want to have any chance of finishing 3rd or higher in the region.

Adamsville-35

Houston County- 10

Let's hear your thoughts on this game.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks cardfan i hope we play really good this year!!!! we played well against yall we executed our gameplan and it was just over before we knew it!!!! adamsville will be good this year and i would like to see them beat huntingdon but it will be hard!!!!! and if you got the chance talk to james sanders and calm him down a little bit cause i played middle school ball with him at bethel and he was never like that!!! goodluck to yall and i hope yall go far in the playoffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks cardfan i hope we play really good this year!!!! we played well against yall we executed our gameplan and it was just over before we knew it!!!! adamsville will be good this year and i would like to see them beat huntingdon but it will be hard!!!!! and if you got the chance talk to james sanders and calm him down a little bit cause i played middle school ball with him at bethel and he was never like that!!! goodluck to yall and i hope yall go far in the playoffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moon

Thanks for the comments. James also let you guys get in his head and take him out of his game. He just got very aggravated that everything we did you guys had an answer for. You have to admit though the trash talking was cming pretty strong in his direction all night. There were several kids that Coach Franks had coached or been around that really showed some poor decisions in the way they handled themselves. He was pretty upset that kids he had taught were acting that way. He did address them though. Goodluck.

Back to the irish ad the cardinals. This week the cardinals are putting in overtime trying to get the things corrected that they need to. I think the irish are going to see a bunch of cardinals making every tackle and an offense that is looking to score some points.

Moon

Thanks for the comments. James also let you guys get in his head and take him out of his game. He just got very aggravated that everything we did you guys had an answer for. You have to admit though the trash talking was cming pretty strong in his direction all night. There were several kids that Coach Franks had coached or been around that really showed some poor decisions in the way they handled themselves. He was pretty upset that kids he had taught were acting that way. He did address them though. Goodluck.

Back to the irish ad the cardinals. This week the cardinals are putting in overtime trying to get the things corrected that they need to. I think the irish are going to see a bunch of cardinals making every tackle and an offense that is looking to score some points.

yeah i love coach franks he did a great job when he came to bethel my 7th grade year and turned that program around especially basketball...... cardfan do you mind me asking who you are?