Chuckey Doak: East Tennessee

woodeng

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am Greeneville fan- also a South Greene fan and also a CD fan as you can see by one of my posts in 2005 below. I enjoy and support all soccer in Greene County and East TN. My only agenda here is I felt the thread was started under false pretenses. Since that may not to be the case, lets move on to address the intent of the thread.

soccer67

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Find Member's Topics

Find Member's Posts Oct 14 2005 - 01:47 PM Post #10

Competitor

Group: CoachT+

Member No.: 78,468

QUOTE(kristicdsoccer9 @ Oct 14 2005 - 12:18 PM)

We have to play some weaker teams such as the ones in our district. That is unavoidable. Coach Ricker does schedule us harder games such as tennesse high and sullivan...ah I forget which sullivan we played. But she has tried to schedule more tougher teams, but we have to play what we have to play. And the University High game, we were having team problems, but we are back to ourself. We are district champs. One championship down, two to go. For all you critics you'll see how we do. And by the way we have an excellent coach

Absolutely no crtiticism from this Greeneville fan. You ladies have done an excellent job and Greene County is proud of you. Congrats on your district title and the season thus far. Keep playing hard. Also, as a bit of information to those of you on this forum, Chuckey-Doak lost one of it's players in a tragic car accident this past week which I'm sure weighed heavy on their minds in the last 2 games. They certainly deserve our respect as a class act.

I think soccer67 is a Greeneville High fan.

PS - can you please post your credentials?

TENNTARPOM

UEFA 'C' Licensed - sat UEFA 'B' and awaiting licensure (UEFA 'A' is top award and only to be taken by ex-pro's and via invitation).

Played Semi Professionally until injury forced me to play at a lower level

Played BUSA (University) Div 1A - not sure what this is the equivalent to in USA