Station Camp (3-0) @ Beech (1-1)

Bisonpride

Beech is coming off a region loss to Kenwood, while Station Camp is coming off a 28-0 win over Sycamore.

This game will probably have a great atmosphere like the HHS/SC game. It's almost the exact same situation. All of the players know each other, hang out, go to church, etc.

So any predictions?

It depends on which Beech team shows up, the one last week, or the team that beat HHS. But if Station Camp's def plays like it did last night, giving up only 45 yards total, Station Camp might win this easily.

Then again it's a new rivarly starting up, neither team has played each other in varsity, but the two schools are located close to each other.

Should be a great game.

GO BISON!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beech is coming off a region loss to Kenwood, while Station Camp is coming off a 28-0 win over Sycamore.

This game will probably have a great atmosphere like the HHS/SC game. It's almost the exact same situation. All of the players know each other, hang out, go to church, etc.

So any predictions?

It depends on which Beech team shows up, the one last week, or the team that beat HHS. But if Station Camp's def plays like it did last night, giving up only 45 yards total, Station Camp might win this easily.

Then again it's a new rivarly starting up, neither team has played each other in varsity, but the two schools are located close to each other.

Should be a great game.

GO BISON!

GO BISON!!!!

It's a Wing-T battle in this one and the running games will be key no question about it. Station Camp is the more diverse team offensively with their improved passing attack and they can also win based on their great kicking game. Look for the Bison running game & the Buccaneers running game to both be slowed somewhat by each defense because both teams will know how to defend the Wing-T since they both run versions of the offense. Look for a Johnson TD pass somewhere along the way or like in the week zero game a Reed FG to be the difference.

Station Camp: 20

Beech: 19

This is Randall Toney and i am here just to say congratulations station camp on starting 3-0. I am at fork union right now and this season i am leading the team through 4 games with about 26 carries for 298 yards and 3 tds. Sunday i had 7 carries for 160 and a touchdown in a 49-0 win over bridgewater. SO COngratulations station camp and keep up the good work.

Hi Randall, I'm glad to see your checking up on us. Sounds like your having a great season, keep playing hard!

Go Bison!

This is Randall Toney and i am here just to say congratulations station camp on starting 3-0. I am at fork union right now and this season i am leading the team through 4 games with about 26 carries for 298 yards and 3 tds. Sunday i had 7 carries for 160 and a touchdown in a 49-0 win over bridgewater. SO COngratulations station camp and keep up the good work.

Hey big boy, this is your favorite team mealtime dad just letting you know we are proud of you and keep that bison pride burning every step of the way!!!! Oh, Bison 24 Bucs 14........

Hello Randall. Good to hear from you and know that things are going well for you. Thanks for checking on us and trust me, they will keep us the good work as you well know.