Cookeville @ Lebanon

onestupidme

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any playmakers for cookeville??? have no clue who they have this year?? can anyone give me any insight on there record and who they have played???

cookeville is 2-1 they lost to coffee co.... they have kids that play hard and give it 110% and they are well coached but they just don't have any real playmakers the RB #32 is pretty good because he keeps his feet going and never stops.... i was very unimpressed with their passing game... looked very week, and i thought that would be one of their strong points this year...their defense is pretty good....

thanks. i know lebanon has played two spread offensive teams and they have done a pretty good job. look for lebanon ty cross and elliot wheat to have big games on defense they love to play smash mouth football. on the offensive side daley sallis is the leader for the lebanon squad look for him to continue his excellent perfromances.

thanks. i know lebanon has played two spread offensive teams and they have done a pretty good job. look for lebanon ty cross and elliot wheat to have big games on defense they love to play smash mouth football. on the offensive side daley sallis is the leader for the lebanon squad look for him to continue his excellent perfromances.

He's a sr. their backup, #12, is a jr.

cookeville is 2-1 they lost to coffee co.... they have kids that play hard and give it 110% and they are well coached but they just don't have any real playmakers the RB #32 is pretty good because he keeps his feet going and never stops.... i was very unimpressed with their passing game... looked very week, and i thought that would be one of their strong points this year...their defense is pretty good....

Cookeville does have a pretty good passing game. I didn't make it to last weeks game but i was told we didn't look very good. Hennigan just had an off night, look for him to turn things around this week. Along with their D.

This could be a really interesting game. I have a feeling that it won't be one for those who like big scores. This is one of those matchups that is going to be tough no matter the year. Lebanon's defense is extremely fast and strong. I haven't seen Cookeville, but based on how their defense is every year, I assume there won't be alot of points scored. Having seen Lebanon this year, I'm going to have to go with the Blue Devils in a close one by 4.