CREEKWOOD VS. FAIRVIEW!

downtheline

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really looking forward to Creek Woods first home game of the season, i do not no much about fairview but i do know that creek wood has not played even close to its full potential yet. i would really like to see CODY TUCKER step up for the CW defense with a big turn over.I look for dollard to be a huge dual threat at the QB postion. i would also like to see a few downhill shoulders lowered runs by T.E. Stokes. i know he has been slowed by a bum foot but with his size and strength he should just "RUN FOR FOUR AND GET MORE" lets go Creek Wood step it up this week and get the season back on track.

"BLOCK DOWN AND KICK OUT"

I am not sure what to think about Creekwood.

They were very good in 2005. A tough, physical team on offense and defense. So, that tells me the coaching staff must be pretty good and the talent must be pretty good as well.

Why little success since?

You can have a rebuilding year...but that should be last year or this year...not both years. If you are going to lose, I say lose with younger guys who can gain some experience.

I think this will be a close game with Creekwood pulling out the win.

I am really looking forward to Creek Woods first home game of the season, i do not no much about fairview but i do know that creek wood has not played even close to its full potential yet. i would really like to see CODY TUCKER step up for the CW defense with a big turn over.I look for dollard to be a huge dual threat at the QB postion. i would also like to see a few downhill shoulders lowered runs by T.E. Stokes. i know he has been slowed by a bum foot but with his size and strength he should just "RUN FOR FOUR AND GET MORE" lets go Creek Wood step it up this week and get the season back on track.

"BLOCK DOWN AND KICK OUT"

Gotta be STEVO!!!! flash 33 get real!!!!

creek wood wins tonight 13-9. very good defensive game for creek wood. offense struggled a little but looked better with a big TD run by Elliot and a TD scramble by cw's FIRST sttring QB Dollard. Creek wood's defense made big plays when they needed them to be made. a big int in the third and a fumble recover at the one in the third. also a good fourth down stop to clinch the W. i will say this. i think the kids name was Ben Johnson WR for Fairview. the kid had an excellent night.

Great Job REDHAWKS!!!

Congrats to Creek Wood on the win. After next week's region win over Mont. Cent. the Red Hawks will be 2-2 (1-1 in Region 5-3A).

Like I stated before Middle Tennessee Football the teams in the region will eventually get things going. Creek Wood is good enough to play with anyone when those backs of their's get to rumbling. RIGHT NOW, I WOULD PROBABLY SAY THAT THE WEEK 10 MEETING BETWEEN CREEK WOOD & SPRING HILL WILL DECIDE THE #4 SEED IN THE REGION!!!! Page is struggling on offense (and defense allowing 30+ in three straight games) & Cheatham is struggling on defense (and offense with inconsistency). Both of these two teams are just a step behind Creek Wood & Spring Hill right now. Like those two though Page & Cheatham Co. play in week ten so maybe this one could have playoff implications as well. Right now though I just feel like they are both just a step behind SH & CW.

Of course everyone is a step behind Lipscomb until proven otherwise. Giles has the best shot at dethroning the Mustangs. Marshall has an excellent shot as well. The games between those three teams in weeks 8, 9, & 10 will decide the Region 5-3A Championship.