Ensworth vs Stone Memorial

kane

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember, Stone is in it's first year. I think the other team has been around for a few decades. Give us time, we will shake that label!!

You really do not know anything you talk about. Ensworth is also a relatively new program, they just started 2 or 3 years ago. There coach is the former coach of MBA, although I don't expect that to mean anything to you as you obviously do not keep up with High School football. However, I do like the fact that you are already making excuses why you are going to lose, nice touch! You can't call Stone a first year team because although the uniforms have changed, there has been football available for these kids in little league, elementary school, and high school. This is just another pathetic excuse you all are trying to use.

You really do not know anything you talk about. Ensworth is also a relatively new program, they just started 2 or 3 years ago. There coach is the former coach of MBA, although I don't expect that to mean anything to you as you obviously do not keep up with High School football. However, I do like the fact that you are already making excuses why you are going to lose, nice touch! You can't call Stone a first year team because although the uniforms have changed, there has been football available for these kids in little league, elementary school, and high school. This is just another pathetic excuse you all are trying to use.

Go up a few threads!! The subject changed to Bledsoe. That was the Line I was refering to, not Ensworth. Ensworth I know that is a new school. If you don't think that Stone is a first year team then I guess no team is a first year team, because all the kids had to play somewhere else. Give us a few years. We all are proud of our school's, win or lose.

Get a cup of hot tea and a scone and relax! As far as me not knowing area football, you win! I am new to Tenn. Moved here from Atlanta. Just has I was learning 5A, BAM! new school, new region.

See ya at the game!