best players ever from lewis co!

fbfan

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bubba Bell didnt even play.Some of the best not mentioned Danny hinson,Bubba Hall,and Gordon Mcclain.

the other day i mentioned danny in best teams ever thread, he was tough and fast at MLB pos. i played with him, also donnie ellison he was tough also and boy could he punt . i begged him to go to college and kick, 72yds in one game and several 50+ punts he was a good DE as well .... Tyler Bell was a great ball player as well he went to Memphis and played safety he could hit, and was a good QB too.

Lol, a top five would bring alot of criticism, I think all of those on the list are great ball players, also there could be a few to mention after this year. I think there was alot of great talent on the field in Lewis County, and there is alot of talent on the field now.

Also, I meant Tyler Bell, not Bubba

Another one worth mentioning is Jeremy James. He was a big man with alot of athleticism, carried the team a few games that I remember.

Lol, a top five would bring alot of criticism, I think all of those on the list are great ball players, also there could be a few to mention after this year. I think there was alot of great talent on the field in Lewis County, and there is alot of talent on the field now.

Also, I meant Tyler Bell, not Bubba

Another one worth mentioning is Jeremy James. He was a big man with alot of athleticism, carried the team a few games that I remember.

so lets hear yours then i ll tell u mine