9/21 Macon Co at White House

timbdp

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought our boys looked a lot better this past week. Regardless that it was Springfield or whatever, that was STILL a rivalry game.

As far as Macon last year, we underestimated the Tigers, and got our rear ends whooped on their home field. I don't expect that to happen again this year, but I STILL don't think we are clicking on all cylinders yet. I think it will be a good game regardless....Gotta go with my DEVILS.

Macon County, I hope you bring a LARGE CROWD, as it adds to the atmosphere....just REMEMBER: 1.DON'T BREAK THE SPEED LIMIT, and 2. MAKE SURE ALL YOUR BRAKE LIGHT ARE WORKING!. Our cops like to pull people over.....

Will the team that loses this game have their fans get on this website and request coaches getting fired as both teams fans have been doing on CoachT for the past week. Both teams fans seem to now be happy with wins last Friday night. Why don't you folks commend your leaders and give Coach Cook & Coach Porter and their staffs the credit that they deserve???? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

If you don't and you want to continue to clown on those guys then please identify yourselves and stop hiding behind your usernames on this website. STEP UP AND DON'T BE SO GUTLESS & COWARDLY!!!!!!

The big blue should roll again but i still remember last year when we should have rolled them up. I hope we dont get pass happy on offense and not cover the short curl like we did last year....oh no i have said something bad about the coaches.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ... little country dont spank me... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Just Because I am a Tiger,I have got to say Tigers can/will win.

We ,I think, have the defense to put a stop to quite a few would-be big plays.

However,our offense,in my opinion can do better. Marcus Thompson is one hard guy to pull down,

and seems to love to lay a lick on someone,offensively or defensively. So I'd look out for that down there in Whitehouse. Because,as Coach Cook has said,we are them boyz from the sticks. And around here,football is our god.

So,even though we are only 1-3,we're looking for one more win. Whitehouse is our 2nd region game,and there is no way in heck that we're gonna have another region game like ours with Pearl Cohn.

Basicly what I'm saying is

MC:14

WH:7

GO TIGERS!!

The big blue should roll again but i still remember last year when we should have rolled them up. I hope we dont get pass happy on offense and not cover the short curl like we did last year....oh no i have said something bad about the coaches.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ... little country dont spank me... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I couldn't because I don't know you and I bet I'll never know you because you are a coward who hides behind a keyboard username on this website. I'd be wasting my time with a useless piece of trash such as yourself /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I couldn't because I don't know you and I bet I'll never know you because you are a coward who hides behind a keyboard username on this website. I'd be wasting my time with a useless piece of trash such as yourself /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

after reading both of yalls comments it seems that neither of you are using yalls real names on here. it seems like you are threatening him

oh and bdp will whip the tigers by 30 or more

after reading both of yalls comments it seems that neither of you are using yalls real names on here. it seems like you are threatening him

oh and bdp will whip the tigers by 30 or more

Click my username and my personal info is listed. It's no secret as to who I am on here anyway. Just about anyone could tell you if you'd like to know.

I am not making threats to anyone. I am just saying that baggy doesn't need to degrade people on here that he doesn't know on a personal level. THAT IS GUTLESS!!!!

If you personally slammed me on here and hid behind your screen name and I don't know you personally then wouldn't you consider that to be gutless on your part???? I WOULD!!!!

well little country i read your profile and there is no pic or name?? oh thats right this is place to talk football so i dont think most people put personal info on here. country i know that in cheat-em county its ok to make out with goats and quit school after you graduate from the 4th grade but just shut up kiddo /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />