Mcnairy Central Bobcats (3-0) vs. Southside Hawks (4-0)

moonpie33

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we might be the underdogs in the polls guys but i dont think so in this poll...this will be a good match im not gonna lie but mcnairy really and truely does have a bunch of experience along with talent and one more killer..SPEED SPEED SPEED..noone on thier defense runs over a 5.0 forty..the slowest is like a 4.9...i promise to you..they will have a tough time running and passin on this bobcat team..the winner of this will most likely take region...i know mcnairy will have thier game faces on and i hope them hawks get the big head with all the polls..i love when a team is the underdogg and and wins a key matchup..

You guys are pretty good but nowhere near as good as a bunch of other McNairy teams. McNairy always has a good RB and some were better than Mood but a bunch of the other McNairy teams had great passing games. Plus, they had just as good of a defense as this year's squad.

yeah our coaches say that justin mood is probably the best player that has come through mcnairy central that wasnt really heard of until the season started lol.. i just hope we keep winning and when we do win alot i hope we done lose focus and get big heads like other good teams have before

You guys are pretty good but nowhere near as good as a bunch of other McNairy teams. McNairy always has a good RB and some were better than Mood but a bunch of the other McNairy teams had great passing games. Plus, they had just as good of a defense as this year's squad.

yeah our coaches say that justin mood is probably the best player that has come through mcnairy central that wasnt really heard of until the season started lol.. i just hope we keep winning and when we do win alot i hope we done lose focus and get big heads like other good teams have before