Jellico @ Cosby

RockyTop4Life

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Memories ohhhhhhhh memories!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Too bad Cosby ain't gonna be doing anything til you have kids. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The Alliance will continue to dominate Region 1. This goes out to storm who got banned again last week. Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

officiating aside we should have won had many opportunities early to do so, but did not, then late in the game we cont. to give up the ball as if it was halloween and jellico was trick or treating. cant win doing that. so there you have it.

SHELTON

Quite right, as I recall Cosby fumbled the first two possessions of the second half. Can't get er done doing that. And yes there were opportunities. Fourth quarter Cosby was down by only 4 points and recovered a Jellico fumble. I thought this is where Jellico would fold and play like the past few years. Cosby threw a pass, bounced off the receivers pads right into the arms of a Jellico DL. Missed opportunities and costly mistakes. I give respect to Jellico boys, they battled hard all 4 quarters and never gave up. They played physical with a very physical team. It was a good game to watch, other than the officiating.

I was just seeing if the Cloudland folk were up to par on their spanish speaking skills. As for you azaz09, your since of humor is great. I can find more similarities. Lets see, I PICKED apart both teams, done the cha cha after the second TD on the mtn and oh yeah, had the fans mad as the border patrol.

What is your fixation with us? Evey other post is Cloudland this and Cloudland that.You beat us LAST year dude and guess what, you graduated. Move on and quit acting like a La Verga. How's your spanish? Cosby has bigger fish to fry the rest of the season. I'm sure wasplayernowcoach will be working those boys' tails off this week to get prepared for their next game. That's all you can expect from your team. you'll eventually catch a break if you play with effort on every play. So move on ENH, Although it is flattering to know that the HIGHLIGHT of your highschool football career was beating Cloudland. To you that was a memory that will last forever but to us that was just a bad year that we have ALREADY forgotten.

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Actually my man, beating Cloudland was no where near the HIGHLIGHT of my football career. I just like to pull yall's chain. Cloudland is great at talking smack about cosby, I just give a lil back. No hard feelings. I have no fixation with Cloudland by the way. I get called a Mexican, and you all get fussy when I throw it back at ya. If last year was the end of my football career it would be different. I just get on here when I get a lil time.

Actually my man, beating Cloudland was no where near the HIGHLIGHT of my football career. I just like to pull yall's chain. Cloudland is great at talking smack about cosby, I just give a lil back. No hard feelings. I have no fixation with Cloudland by the way. I get called a Mexican, and you all get fussy when I throw it back at ya. If last year was the end of my football career it would be different. I just get on here when I get a lil time.

You shouldn't have any time to get on here. If you don't call me in the next day or two I'm gonna drive up there and kick your little tail! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />