Gadsen, AL tourney

PHargis

Anyone have the results of Tennessee teams in Gadston, Alabama

From what I heard, the 4 teams that made it to the 4 team tournament were: Ooltewah the 4th seed, Brentwood the 3rd, Pelham the 2nd, and Bob Jones the #1 seed. Ooltewah played Bob Jones and lost in 2, Brentwood played Pelham and lost in 2, and Bob Jones beat Pelham in 3- I think. But I do know that Ooltewah and Brentwood were the only two TN teams to make it to the final four.

From what I heard, the 4 teams that made it to the 4 team tournament were: Ooltewah the 4th seed, Brentwood the 3rd, Pelham the 2nd, and Bob Jones the #1 seed. Ooltewah played Bob Jones and lost in 2, Brentwood played Pelham and lost in 2, and Bob Jones beat Pelham in 3- I think. But I do know that Ooltewah and Brentwood were the only two TN teams to make it to the final four.

I appreciate your reply. As you know this was a tournament, as always, with very quality teams. it was good to hear that these two teams made it to the final 4.

With their records and tradition, your vision might be right. the season is not over and it is long. But finally, a lot have to do with making it. Brentwood, just to be able to make it out of their district, is like playing a state tournament. The "O" with their confidence and play have a lot going for them. Both teams, for sure will be in the last 4.