Knox Central

goblue08091

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the Bobcats but I have to say 6-4. I just don't see Central beating West or Maryville. With three speedy receivers and a excellent TE in Cooley it not like they can double team like they did on Dayton when they played Halls. Two of West receivers are 6-4 so W.McMillian could have some trouble with the height advantage. Maybe with Bridges coming back soon that will help. But as my Devils could find out this week this is Jake Ryan's senior year and he is primed for big success. Central could go two deep in the playoffs and a healthy Wilson could get them there.

Jacksonville State in AL is recruiting McMillian.

I am hearing that Wilson won't play again this Friday. This kid seems to get nothing but tough breaks. When healthy, he is as good as any back in E TN.

In the meantime, the sophs Mills and Troutman are getting a lot of valuable experience. Joel really likes these kids. It will only make Central better down the road.

is mcmillan only get looked at by Div 1-AA schools because of his size?how big is he?it is hard to tell from the stands.IMO he is one of the most underated players in the KFL, and one of the most versitle QB is state that i can think of beside Curt Phillps, im sure there is more that i dont know of.on the other hand....central has surprised me the last couple of weeks, especialy the QB mcmillan with his ability to run the ball with about 300 yds rushing the last 2 games combined and the 2 sophomores the last 2 games are a suprise as well and the defense holding lenior city to 79 total yards is a bright spot also.When central gets wilson back to full speed with himself and mcmillan running the ball and if the defence keeps coming along central could be dangerous

don't really know much about them. They have had some pretty good teams in the past, but they have not won in a while and haven't scored many points this season. Central should be a big favorite in this one, but that is a long bus ride over to Nashville. Hope they go early and get plenty of time to get loose. Let's hope there are not any injuries. Central will need everyone healthy when they play some team from Blount Co.