MILAN FOOTBALL..

hoglover09

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY WHAT YALL THINK THEY WILL DO?? I THINK THEY WILL GO TO THE PLAY OFFS FOR SHURE BUT FROM THERE IM NOT SHURE..

No doubt that Milan will go to the playoffs again this year, there is to much talent on the team for them not to. Here is my concern, Who is calling the plays on offense? Jackson or Morris, why do we keep trying to run the ball up the middle time and time again. Come on Coaches, lets use our speed, we don't have the big fullbacks this year. We have speed speed speed, lets use it.

PS. Postoak is looked good tonight, threw the ball well and maintained his cool under pressure.

I`m pulling for Westview in that game should be exciting. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> No way man, Westview ahould win that one handily!!! You're stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Westview will totally dominate the Chargers! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> No way man, Westview ahould win that one handily!!! You're stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Westview will totally dominate the Chargers! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Shows how much you know. Westview has never lost this game.

We don't get a whole lot of info on yall around here..

But, isn't Martin Westview undefeated, also?

Isn't that yalls rivalry?

I was looking at the schedule, and it looks like yall play them at the end of the season...

Our biggest rivalries are Huntingdon and Humboldt then Westview or Trenton. But I guess it's a bigger rivalry than it might seem. Even through all the changing in regions the last several years we're always in the same region and always at the top though we have beaten them 7 of the last 8 times. Week ten will be a HUGE game.