Clarksville@Oakland

Golfendude

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry mr dude have to go with oakland here. at least it is not a region game. heard memphis likes eric. that chs is a bunch of ego manics this is good for them. nothing going to hold back the big one from his work.

No no.. we are going to get up on this real quick. It will be a game not like this past Friday. I'm sure not going to shoot my mouth off about any more at this point. Still trying to figure out what they were thinking. We just did not play hard this week and they all know it.

Surely Coach is going to come out firing this Monday and tighten this back up. We see this Friday what it looks like i no it won't be as ugly.

Tell them like it is Coach. Don't sweet talk them. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

No no.. we are going to get up on this real quick. It will be a game not like this past Friday. I'm sure not going to shoot my mouth off about any more at this point. Still trying to figure out what they were thinking. We just did not play hard this week and they all know it.

Surely Coach is going to come out firing this Monday and tighten this back up. We see this Friday what it looks like i no it won't be as ugly.

Tell them like it is Coach. Don't sweet talk them. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Oakland Patriots.