Clarksville@Oakland

Golfendude

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is dangerous especially with the front in a bad mood. Nelson, Amey, Barrett, and Elrod are out for blood this week.

why are they out for blood especially after keeping up with a very good Wilson County team who only beat them by 14 according to the paper. They only lost to Riverdale by 2 touchdowns and that was given up on only 2 long plays other than that they kept riverdale scoreless. They are a very good team. You can tell that just from the teams they have played and lost to. They will not have any trouble with Clarksville. Clarksville hasn't played anyone except Beech and lost to them.and beech is now 2-2 thanks to that win. If you go back and look at the wins of the teams that Clarksville has played, they are against teams that are 0-20 combined record.

Well...Im going with CHS. You people dont understand...this team is great...and im sure oakland lb's wont be able to stop the running game. The cats messed up last friday by trying to pass the ball...wich obviously they arent that great at. I'm looking forward to seeing #42 and #43 running all day on oakland. I'm looking forward to seeing #81 and #1 at tight end looking for the catches. The wildcat defense was on the field 3/4th's the game so they got tired. they didnt let up though. If they would have given up it would have been a worse game...It was not a blow out...they were just distracted...You best believe you will see a totally different team this coming friday...

GO CATS

Hmmmmmm......so enlighten me on who else to look out for . So let's get this straight.....#42 and #43 are your backs? How many yds per carry do they average and /or yds per game? Are they power runners or what? What kind of offense does Clarksville run? Are you predominantly a run team? Who are some other players to look out for? How often do you pass?

Who is your big dog on defense?

Well...Im going with CHS. You people dont understand...this team is great...and im sure oakland lb's wont be able to stop the running game. The cats messed up last friday by trying to pass the ball...wich obviously they arent that great at. I'm looking forward to seeing #42 and #43 running all day on oakland. I'm looking forward to seeing #81 and #1 at tight end looking for the catches. The wildcat defense was on the field 3/4th's the game so they got tired. they didnt let up though. If they would have given up it would have been a worse game...It was not a blow out...they were just distracted...You best believe you will see a totally different team this coming friday...

GO CATS

This is TJ by the way...

Im pretty sure Riverdale has very good runningbacks budday..Oh yeah Wilson central not to bad themselves.

Oakland and thier BIG dogs.

I do not think we are rolling through anyone. Believe that was YOUR poster that seems to think yall are rollin thru us. I respect all teams and all opponents. You guys have a 3-1 record. It has to be respected , and trust me our players and coaches do take this team of yours seriously. I will have you take note that both our LBs are ranked in the top 3 in the midstate in all classifications in recorded tackles, including some sacks. They will give it everything the have to continue to bring the runners to the ground.

We have faced teams ranked in the state top ten......namely Riverdale who is currently 5-0 and #1 in the state. It is not easy to go into Tomahawk Field and take on the Warriors. Have you ever done that and lived to tell the tale? We had a respectable showing against their high-powered Offensive machine. I really do not think we will break down and bawl facing yours. Nor do I think we will roll into a fetal position worrying about facing your defense as we have faced some stiff ones this yr too. Wilson Central is undefeated , Lavergne has lost once, and Riverdale is undefeated. We also BEAT Coffee County who has only lost once and that was to us. They are #1 in their region and Riverdale is #1 in ours. So...........taking on a team with a 3-1 record really won't drive us to sleepless nights at Oakland, but I appreciate your concern.

As for me......I will post win or lose. I always do. I will applaud your school if you defeat us. AND......I will always support this school called OAKLAND.

I might remind you that sometimes words posted on here can cause you to choke when you have to eat them.