FridayMainEvent

Pick the Winner  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the Winner

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cascade 11 you have on need to be so nice to your self........

your new friend form Mac Town

Thanks, Mac Town, I think you meant to quote Mustang Sally's post just above that one though.... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> were she was referring to "new friends". I don't know that person and she apparently doesn't know me either, so it's all good. We'll hollar at ya tonight during halftime.

Ya, I'm a real jerk.......You got me figured out... Good job........Have a great day......

I'm proud of you son, admitting that you have a problem is the first step to recovery.

Please tell me that I have mis-read about you "helping" at practice. You have got to be kidding me, these kids are in high school, that is the funniest thing I think I have ever heard. GET A LIFE DUDE!!!

I'm proud of you son, admitting that you have a problem is the first step to recovery.

Please tell me that I have mis-read about you "helping" at practice. You have got to be kidding me, these kids are in high school, that is the funniest thing I think I have ever heard. GET A LIFE DUDE!!!

Please explain to me how someone helping out a football team with certain things is a bad thing??? It seems to me the person who needs to get a life would be you since you are on here intentionally bashing this program and the supporters of it. It also seems to me that alot of people have their prioritites all out of wack especially saying something negative towards someone who is using their free time to help out a high school football team compared to getting on here and bashing people. Grow up and find somewhere else to bash people.

Go Champs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Please explain to me how someone helping out a football team with certain things is a bad thing??? It seems to me the person who needs to get a life would be you since you are on here intentionally bashing this program and the supporters of it. It also seems to me that alot of people have their prioritites all out of wack especially saying something negative towards someone who is using their free time to help out a high school football team compared to getting on here and bashing people. Grow up and find somewhere else to bash people.

Go Champs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I do not recall bashing the program but if I did, I am sorry. I just think that once kids get to high school te parents should let them be on their own. Can you honestly tell me that this guy is not a wanna be? He is obviously living what he could not do through his kids. I guess he will go to their place of employment and empty the trash and clean the toilets also.

I do not recall bashing the program but if I did, I am sorry. I just think that once kids get to high school te parents should let them be on their own. Can you honestly tell me that this guy is not a wanna be? He is obviously living what he could not do through his kids. I guess he will go to their place of employment and empty the trash and clean the toilets also.

Man what is you problem??? How dare you come on this thread and attack somone you do not know. Does it make you feel big and important that you can make derogatory remarks about someone that gives their time and engery in helping our kids? The problem with you and people like you is your time is too improtant to help the kids. Maybe if an adult had helped you and been a mentor to you, you wouldnt be casting stones the way you do. I am sorry for you and sorry your time is too valuable to get off your computer and go to ther practice field.

Man what is you problem??? How dare you come on this thread and attack somone you do not know. Does it make you feel big and important that you can make derogatory remarks about someone that gives their time and engery in helping our kids? The problem with you and people like you is your time is too improtant to help the kids. Maybe if an adult had helped you and been a mentor to you, you wouldnt be casting stones the way you do. I am sorry for you and sorry your time is too valuable to get off your computer and go to ther practice field.

Really! The nerve of some people. I wish all of those trouble makers would just leave so us real fans can just talk a little intelligent football amongst ourselves.

Great job tonight, Champs! That was total domination....... 42-0 with 8 minutes left in the second quarter wasn't anything even the most optimistic fan could of expected. Go enjoy Homecoming, but most of all be careful tonight! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />