Tullahoma v. Warren Co. Preview

coffeeCHE

Tullahoma, coming off a tough road loss to cross-county rival Coffee County, hopes to turn things around against Warren County. The Pioneers, however, know exactly what the Wildcats feel because of a big 40-0 loss at home against the Raiders last Friday that turned the momentum they gained during the first three games into dust.

Tullahoma is bound to be a little shell-shocked after losing the Coffee Pot, but expect them to channel that aggression into their play on the 28th. This should wake up the lathargic defense that showed up in Manchester, but if it does not and nothing changes, Warren is going to have a field day.

That being said, the Pioneers had better show up with their offensive concentration intact. Mistakes like the fumbles in the Coffee County game have to stop if they want to keep the ball out of the hands of the dangerous Wildcat offense.

Both teams are going to bring a fire to this one so expect to see a hard-hitting game from the defenses as well as two offenses that have a huge chip on their collective shoulders.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tullahoma, coming off a tough road loss to cross-county rival Coffee County, hopes to turn things around against Warren County. The Pioneers, however, know exactly what the Wildcats feel because of a big 40-0 loss at home against the Raiders last Friday that turned the momentum they gained during the first three games into dust.

Tullahoma is bound to be a little shell-shocked after losing the Coffee Pot, but expect them to channel that aggression into their play on the 28th. This should wake up the lathargic defense that showed up in Manchester, but if it does not and nothing changes, Warren is going to have a field day.

That being said, the Pioneers had better show up with their offensive concentration intact. Mistakes like the fumbles in the Coffee County game have to stop if they want to keep the ball out of the hands of the dangerous Wildcat offense.

Both teams are going to bring a fire to this one so expect to see a hard-hitting game from the defenses as well as two offenses that have a huge chip on their collective shoulders.

I think one of the keys to this game is who gets the lead early. If Warren Co gets the early lead and gets some momentum going, then this could be a really good game. Coffee Co never let the Pioneers get started. This is Homecoming week for Tullahoma and sometimes players get distracted with all the festivities going on. That could have been one of the factors that worked against the Pioneers last week. No doubt, this a big game for both programs. Tullahoma needs a win to get some momentum going into a stretch of Region games to complete the season. The Wildcats are still 1-0 in Region 5-4A.

If warren County can control the ball with there run game without any fumbles they have a chance, Coffee took them out of there run game early, they do not have a good enough pass game to come from behind.

Tullahoma needs to come out passing and try to get the lead early. Warren will struggle to come from behind.

Tullahoma by 7.

Good luck to both.

tullahoma can bet warren county with the same effort they had last week at cc

tullahoma needs to score 10-14 pts. early then its over

but t-town does have problems stopping the run warren c. should be able to run it

cc scored enough early that the defense pinned its ears back and came hard

not giving wc run game any chance

t-town 31

wc 21

GO RED RAIDERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If warren County can control the ball with there run game without any fumbles they have a chance, Coffee took them out of there run game early, they do not have a good enough pass game to come from behind.

Tullahoma needs to come out passing and try to get the lead early. Warren will struggle to come from behind.

Tullahoma by 7.

Good luck to both.

Warren County better have a game plan this time. How many fumbles does it take before you make changes. Five fumbles + 2 interceptions = big trouble! Coffee scored 37 points on turnovers. Find somebody to hang onto the ball and players that can execute an offense and a game plan that can work. What they did in front of their massive crowd was unbelieveable. Coffee was ready, the Pioneers were not and it showed. The crowd can't win the games for them. We'll see Friday night.

Warren County better have a game plan this time. How many fumbles does it take before you make changes. Five fumbles + 2 interceptions = big trouble! Coffee scored 37 points on turnovers. Find somebody to hang onto the ball and players that can execute an offense and a game plan that can work. What they did in front of their massive crowd was unbelieveable. Coffee was ready, the Pioneers were not and it showed. The crowd can't win the games for them. We'll see Friday night.

Coffee had them on there heels early and they could never catch up, Coffee off and def line was to much for them. i felt the passing game was open all night but Coffee never had to go to it because of there running attack. Tull has a good running game and passing will mix it up well, if warren can keep it out of there hands they have a chance. Good luck to both.

Go Wildcats!

It will be interesting to see how Warren Co. comes back this week after the Coffee Co. game. This game will be won at the line of scrimmage as are all games. I don't think passing will be a factor either way. If Warren Co. can correct the turnovers it should be a heck of a smash-mouth game! Coffee Co. seems to be starting to roll and it's hard to tell based on how both of these teams did against them to determine a winner.