Rockwood @ Harriman

Jet Pride

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AmazingGrace4551

yeah, i gotta say rockwood will win this one. Harriman may hang with them for the first half, but i think rockwood comes out on top. I dont see many people stopping Allen and Moriarity. rockwood by 17

I gotta say Harriman is going to play very hard in this one they have alot of talent as every year.. But a coach like what they have do not know how to use this talent they have.. Rockwood must play better than they did against Oliver Springs to win but Harriman must keep playing like they are right now to win.. I will post my prediction later during the week..

I talked to a Harriman fan today and they said the big blue is really getting fired up about this game. They said it wasnt going to be hard to stop Allen. They said all they had to do was stack the box because all Webb did was run him up the middle. They said Dyer and Moriority may run on them but Allen wouldnt be. They said this group of seniors said no way were they going out never having beat Rockwood and the tigers were going to leave on the bus out of Harriman with their heads hanging down after the big blue takes it to them! What do you fans think about these statements. I say go get them tigers!!! I dont think we are going to leave the big city of Harriman with our heads hanging down. Our boys in green have just as much pride and want this game just as much as the blue devils. I say Rockwood by 14.