Ripley (4-0) vs Bolivar Central (3-1)

OL#75

i will not make a prediction, but i will make an analysis.

ripley has a record of 4-0. the combined record of the teams that they have played is 1-16.

they beat liberty(0-5) 15-12. They beat Jackson Northside(1-3) 17-13. They beat Obion(0-4) 26-7. This was the closest game obion has played. (Their next closest was a 39 point loss to southside). Ripley also beat Hillcrest(0-4) by a score of 14-6. those 6 points are the only points hillcrest has scored all year (their next closest game was a 21-0 loss to hamilton)

bolivar has a record of 3-1. the combined record of the teams that they have played is 8-8.

They beat Carver(1-3)9-6. They lost to Fayette Ware(4-0) 26-0. They beat Byhalia, MS(2-2) 61-24, and beat Lexington(1-3) 35-19.

Almost every game ripley has played has been a close game, but they have so far managed to find a way to win.

Bolivar will by far be the best team that Ripley has seen so far this year. After the Fayette ware game it appears that Bolivar's Offense has been rolling and could be tough for ripley to stop, which means that in order to win, ripley needs to put up some points, which they have not been done so far this year.

Like i said i will not make a prediction, except to say that this should be a good football game between 2 pretty good teams