Brentwood at Siegel - Let's Hear It

bearfeet

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

w/e man... you're the type of person who likes to hide behind his little screenname and throw out snide comments about others failures... not worth it

Well if I was on the team or on the team now, wouldn't they be my failures as well?

Fact is this team has talent. They had talent last year, last year was the year that should have been their breakout year. Fact is, THE SENIORS of that team blame the coaches for their season. YOU KNOW this to be true, YOU WERE there, YOU WERE one running your mouth as well. Now you get on here, claiming to respect the Coaches, HHHMMM I bet your change in your attitude toward the coaches has something to do with the award you won. You sure were singing a different tune after the games, during the Freshman games etc. So take that holier than thou attitude somewhere else, to someone who doesn't know the truth.

This guys deserve better than what they have. Its sad when other coaches, players on other teams, etc. see this.

I am assuming I am suppose to know what this means, but sense I don't your "humor" is wasted on me. Sorry.

SSFB84, your ignorance is hilarious. Child-like antics always having to bash the coaching, man there people to and if you were around to really listen to what they taught and not just bs through everything then maybe you would pick it up. They are people just like every other coach around and they try to scheme up a gameplan and beat an opponent every week. Things just havent fallen siegel's way. Thats like last year should've been there year yes but guess what Corven got hurt and there went the offense. You just need to never sign on to this again if thats all your going to do and act like SSFB84, otherwise be a man and tell your identity b/c i no more than a couple of people who are wanting to no it.

Way off the topic at hand, great job Siegel with that crazy win against Brentwood, definate respect for both sides.

Sep 25 2007 - 08:59 PM Post #8

Medalist

Group: CoachT+

Member No.: 44,871

brentwood should win this one but

I keep thinking at some point Siegel is going to beat somebody.

Not suprised at all. Siegel is not some talentless drone

Has all the new high schools finally caught up with Brentwood? I know when they are first built kids already at Brentwood had the option to stay at brentwood but that is now over so -- is that effecting brentwood?

Region 4 5A is the toughest region in the state in 07 without question