2007 Region 6 1A

Big Bigby

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well. Did the site moderator that hit the delete button not work today or what? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Dang it Bigby, What Did You Do? I Can't Leave You Alone For A Minute. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Dang it Bigby, What Did You Do? I Can't Leave You Alone For A Minute. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> UHHHHH.......UHHHHHH....me don't know /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> UHHHHH.......UHHHHHH....me don't know /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Hey Good Luck this week. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey Good Luck this week. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks dude. We're already warming up the milk for the mild cats to sip on, for their way back home. You know...as a consolation prize. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Thanks dude. We're already warming up the milk for the mild cats to sip on, for their way back home. You know...as a consolation prize. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey keep it up and they will close this room as well. But be careful and don't scortch it. It'll help sleep better after the whooping. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Hey keep it up and they will close this room as well. But be careful and don't scortch it. It'll help sleep better after the whooping. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> That's the idea. I've been keeping up with the JB's thread and you guys have been killin me. You guys think L.Legend is flying with the tweetie birds? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> That's the idea. I've been keeping up with the JB's thread and you guys have been killin me. You guys think L.Legend is flying with the tweetie birds? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Lol, Hey You never Heard Vince Lombardi Call His Players Young Lads. He Sounds Like One Of them Gay Catholic Priests. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Lol, Hey You never Heard Vince Lombardi Call His Players Young Lads. He Sounds Like One Of them Gay Catholic Priests. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Yes, we've all heard how they like to make their young lads bow down. Haven't we.......on the news that is /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> ......./roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Have a good one dude c-ya later. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey Dude I'm gonna go To The JB and White House game in two weeks wanna come so I can Meet ya. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

That probably would be fun, but I'm with the mTp faithfull and we'll have a game that night too. So maybe with a little luck towards the end of the year, playoffs and all, we'll get a chance too then. Stay in touch. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />