Strength and Success Rankings

12NCS

How is Maplewood ranked above Hillsboro when Hillsboro defeated soundly at their house. I guess the fact that Franklin refuses to reschedule the last 7:30 minutes hurts Hillsboro's ranking. If the state doesn't recognize the game, does CoachT recognize the game and did it come into play when compiling these rankings? Someone explain how Maplewood is ranked higher than Hillsboro. Hillsboro does have a loss but it came from an undefeated MBA team. Maplewood obviously has taken a loss by a 1 loss team and is ranked higher . None of this early rankings really mean anything but I am curious how and why this has occured.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How is Maplewood ranked above Hillsboro when Hillsboro defeated soundly at their house. I guess the fact that Franklin refuses to reschedule the last 7:30 minutes hurts Hillsboro's ranking. If the state doesn't recognize the game, does CoachT recognize the game and did it come into play when compiling these rankings? Someone explain how Maplewood is ranked higher than Hillsboro. Hillsboro does have a loss but it came from an undefeated MBA team. Maplewood obviously has taken a loss by a 1 loss team and is ranked higher . None of this early rankings really mean anything but I am curious how and why this has occured.

if i am not mistaken, i think that it has to do with strength of schedule, the records of all teams on the schedule, not just the teams they have already played

maplewoods strength of schedule is 67.5% while hillsboro's is only 48%

if you throw out the tie, their records are both 3-1. Since maplewoods strength of schedule is higher and thier success is the same, then it makes sense that maplewood is ranked higher in strength + success ranking.

Someone in the know, told me the Friday night that the game was canceled that BLade did not want to finish the game the following day and Clayton agreed. Rankings are computer generated by numbers punched in from the beginning of the season by someone who thinks they know what kind of team everyone has, well the computer does not recognize that Hillsboro beat Maplewood, it just see that Hillssboro beat a team with a ranking. If you need a poll that confirms you are better than Maplewood after you soundly beat them then here is another meaningless poll.

1. Maryville

2. Hillsboro

3. Henry county

4. Maplewood

5. Kenwood

6. Red Bank

7. Kingsbury

8. Fairley

9. Munford

10. Mt. Juliet

Someone told you wrong, Blade has tried to finish the game several times without any cooperation from Clayton.

including the following day after the postponement. you must be Blade himslef, otherwise it is second had info just like mine and in that case then you. I know and you should know that just becasue a coach told me or told you that they said this or that and another coach said this or that, it is really meaningless.

Yoy might want to go to the Tennessean and see the article that they printed that explained that Franklin had no interest in completing the game. This article was done after someone like yourself started spreading rumors that Hillsboro cancelled the game. The game ended with 7 Min. left and Hillsboro was to be kicked off to.

Oh and no I am not Coach Blade.

Yoy might want to go to the Tennessean and see the article that they printed that explained that Franklin had no interest in completing the game. This article was done after someone like yourself started spreading rumors that Hillsboro cancelled the game. The game ended with 7 Min. left and Hillsboro was to be kicked off to.

Oh and no I am not Coach Blade.

Are you avoiding my question, I have no idea what Franklin wanted to do later and if you say they have no interest in finishing the game now, I have no objection to that, I am referring to immediately after the postponement, before the TSSAA said they would not recognize a tie. I am not starting any rumors, my info came from a Franklin coach on that stormy Friday night.

Are you avoiding my question, I have no idea what Franklin wanted to do later and if you say they have no interest in finishing the game now, I have no objection to that, I am referring to immediately after the postponement, before the TSSAA said they would not recognize a tie. I am not starting any rumors, my info came from a Franklin coach on that stormy Friday night.

I was not privy to that meeting nor do I know anything other than what I have already stated.