Munford vs. Brighton

footballfan50

Who is number 32 for Munford and where did he come from. I noticed he is not in the program. He is a good back.

Is #6 the same #6 as last year. If it is thats Chris Madison from Melrose. Looks like Munford still can't win with just their own. The recruiting continues. Under a cloak of darkness Munford continues to recruit.

Wtnoff you're a joke. If your an unbiased official, why do you only post stuff about the Memphis Cougars?

Your kiddin, right? Madison just now made a play. He's a good athlete, no offense, but he just now made a play Friday night. All the other defensive turnovers have been other players. #32 has been going to Munford most if not all of his high school career. Munford has not recruited this year, they are better, stronger, faster, and smarter because they work their butts off in-school, during the season. and off-seasons. That's why Munford is at the top again!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man..this is one I'd love to see. Don't think for a minute this will be an easy one for Munford! People say you can throw out everything when it comes down to a rivalry, however, this is not the case here. This is not a rivalry...It is a hatred between the two schools!!!! Common opponents cannot be used as a measuring stick here. This will be a war! I know that the people in Munford are slowly becoming aware of the fact that Brighton, over the course of the last several years and under a cloak of darkness, have done everything possible to slow down the progress of the athletic programs at Munford. You see, Munford is supposed to be the "doormat" of the county while Brighton was constructed to be the "flagship," ruling supreme in both academia and athletics. But guess what...Over the past several years no one told the teachers at Munford they were to do only an "adequate" job. Test scores skyrocketed and successess abound in the classrooms. Athletics is on the upswing both in male and female sports. The Music Programs (choir and band) speak for themselves. OUCH!!! Monkey wrenchs flying everywhere in the overall scheme of "what's supposed to be. No...don't think for a moment that the staff, faculty, coaches, counselors, etc. at Munford have any intention of being second best to anybody, and that darn sure includes Brighton.

Last I checked this was a football forum, not a forum for band geeks, teachers who spend too much time reading "Where's Waldo," or Star Trek fanatics ("cloak of darkness"). Last I checked Test scores, Munford is 2nd behind Brighton in Gateway, EOC, and ACT composit scores, all these people that you just mentioned just might need to get used to finishing 2nd place. If you want to brag about your music programs take it to another forum for people who like to BLOW HORNS, like I said this is a football forum and not a "see who can BLOW HORNS the best forum" or Star Trek fan forum ("cloak of darkness"). OUCH!!!! The only "Monkey wrenchs" flying around are in the heads of Munford's faculty and staff.

Your kiddin, right? Madison just now made a play. He's a good athlete, no offense, but he just now made a play Friday night. All the other defensive turnovers have been other players. #32 has been going to Munford most if not all of his high school career. Munford has not recruited this year, they are better, stronger, faster, and smarter because they work their butts off in-school, during the season. and off-seasons. That's why Munford is at the top again!

Not Kiddin... Answer the question is #6 (Madison) from Melrose?

This is hilarious! I will agree Munford by 3 tds. It will not be close. As long as Coach Marshall has a hand in practice and randall keeps following his lead they will be champions. Coach Marshall has a good history of football and does well with the hand he is dealt. I just hate randall is getting the credit for a darry marshall team. By the way cougarmike good job keeping the kids behind the line friday night. You are a great get back coach.

You need to come out of retirement and write a comic strip! You belong in the funny papers, if not the funny farm.

I repeat, Munford to win by 196 points! How could anyone doubt this prediction? Munford, as you have told us all, has the BEST of everything. Poor, pitiful Brighton will be annihilated on the field, and then be taken into the classrooms after the game, and humiliated academically! The sad thing is that the rest of the teams in the region can look forward to same fate. There is a new Mecca of high school football in this great nation, and you have to look no further than Munford, Tennessee to find it! Who would have ever believed it?

This is hilarious! I will agree Munford by 3 tds. It will not be close. As long as Coach Marshall has a hand in practice and randall keeps following his lead they will be champions. Coach Marshall has a good history of football and does well with the hand he is dealt. I just hate randall is getting the credit for a darry marshall team. By the way cougarmike good job keeping the kids behind the line friday night. You are a great get back coach.

You are smoking CRACK!!! Step away from the pipe please. The get back coach I promise I am not.

I repeat, Munford to win by 196 points! How could anyone doubt this prediction? Munford, as you have told us all, has the BEST of everything. Poor, pitiful Brighton will be annihilated on the field, and then be taken into the classrooms after the game, and humiliated academically! The sad thing is that the rest of the teams in the region can look forward to same fate. There is a new Mecca of high school football in this great nation, and you have to look no further than Munford, Tennessee to find it! Who would have ever believed it?

I'm a big Bama fan and when we play Auburn records count for nothing it's all about that day. Friday night records mean nothing it doesn't matter how many wins Munford has or losses Brighton has it'll be a war. Anyone thinking it'll be a blow out is crazy.

Fans....After the game please be aware that after munford wins by 196 points there will be a knowledge bowl on the 50 yd line and after that there will be a band competition. Brighton will have the cloak of darkness put on them forever.

You are probably correct. Brighton is pitiful in comparison with Munford in EVERY catagory, and so is the entire region. The efforts of cougarmike to downplay Munford's greatness have been thwarted by his own friend, wtnoff, who has clued us all in on the depth of Munford's greatness. Brighton has no chance! In fact, none of us do. This season is essentially over! Munford to win the NATIONAL championship in football, ACT scores, Band competition, and teaching ability, and recruiting.

You must be in a drug induced state. I will repeat this again where you might grasp what I said. Brighton is very capable...It will take a solid effort on Munford's part to win. If this doesn't register..ask someone sober to explain it to you. You did have me laughing at your lunancy though. No one is downing anybody....Munford is just improving in all facets of their school program!!

You are probably correct. Brighton is pitiful in comparison with Munford in EVERY catagory, and so is the entire region. The efforts of cougarmike to downplay Munford's greatness have been thwarted by his own friend, wtnoff, who has clued us all in on the depth of Munford's greatness. Brighton has no chance! In fact, none of us do. This season is essentially over! Munford to win the NATIONAL championship in football, ACT scores, Band competition, and teaching ability, and recruiting.

I don't know how you could be more obvious..I guess you think the Munford players will read this and think they only have to show up to win.

Well..They are a little smarter than you Henry Co. people give them credit for. Let's see..you wouldn't be hoping for a Brighton win so the pressure for you to have to beat Munford wouldn't be so great. I don't think you give the Munford folks enough credit to see through your incidious plot.