I really like these NEW coaches DHS hired...

StevieRayVol

Dyersburg is lucky to have Darren Bowling and his staff....I heard ALOT about Darren before he came to Dyersburg...I heard he had one of the BRIGHTEST minds in offensive football that you will find... And while it is TAKING a while for everyone to get used to his offense...( They are GETTING THERE).....It is what I hear about Darren Bowling the man and his assistants.....You don't hear alot these days about coaches Sharing "their faith" with their players... And Darren Bowling has done that... And Paul Decker I was told....The first thing he did was give "his testimony" to the football team....And while some people might argue that religion has NO Place in public schools...I say it is "wonderful" that an Up and coming coach would not only want his players to be BETTER FOOTBALL PLAYERS but BETTER HUMAN BEINGS as well....and knowing GOD...One of the classiest things I have seen was the post Paul Decker made on here in reference to someone who accused him of saying "negative things about the OC kids"....Instead of going into a tirade...He invites the person to Church...Then offers to take them out for a Sunday buffett.... That was a class act... All those Coaches over there on that new coaching staff from what I have been told are GREAT guys....And Wes Kennedy...Dyersburg will be LUCKY to hang on to him .....THAT guy will make someone a GREAT head coach....He has definitely put the "WE WILL MISS GRADY ANDREWS talk to rest so far"....

Don't get to go to the games because my child lives with his mother... And he plays at Dyer County... So I SUPPORT him...( Hey, I wouldn't be lying if I said I wished he had started for James Counce and ended up with Darren Bowling)... But I listen to the games...And it SEEMS to me the Trojans are improving EVERYWEEK.....But I think DHS. got lucky when they got this bunch.....And ALL you kids at Three Oaks and DMS....Adam Renshaw is a fine man..and a Good person...But if YOU WANT TO PLAY FOOTBALL...Don't drive 10 miles PAST one of the best programs in the State...They are GETTING better each week...Gonna be some GOOD young players BACK next year... And the Freshman team has lost one game I believe and the Middle School team is undefeated... Keep all those kids together and Dyersburg will be good for awhile....Good luck Coach Bowling and staff...

I couldnt agree more. I know all the OC transplants personally, and I will tell you- What you see is what you get. They are the same behind closed doors as they are to the public. We in Obion County were unfortunate to lose them, and Dyersburg should be offering them the key to the city to keep them there. All are CLASS individuals. Our loss is a BIG gain for the Golden Trojans.

Go Rebels!