Best AAA Team?

chs2timer

yeah cookeville and riverdales region will be very tough and i do see clarksville winning theirs but i think cookeville will win their region considering they are 5 seniors and this is their last chance to shine and i think they will win their region and have a showdown at old fort with clarksville for the championship

Clarksville may not be favored but i believe they will go all the way. Clarksville has never really done amazin before the post season. they usually know how to pull it together ago. personally i think it means more to them than everyone else. Clarksville has 3 Sr. that know how to play golf and if anyone disagrees with that they don't know golf. they know what it takes to go all the way and they can pass that down 2 the 2 younger guys. Its not all about the skill you have sumtimes. it's about the hard work you put in and the heart that u play with. trust me Clarksville is about the rise to the occasion.

Clarksville may not be favored but i believe they will go all the way. Clarksville has never really done amazin before the post season. they usually know how to pull it together ago. personally i think it means more to them than everyone else. Clarksville has 3 Sr. that know how to play golf and if anyone disagrees with that they don't know golf. they know what it takes to go all the way and they can pass that down 2 the 2 younger guys. Its not all about the skill you have sumtimes. it's about the hard work you put in and the heart that u play with. trust me Clarksville is about the rise to the occasion.

how about Cookeville having 5 srs but im sure they dont know how 2 play golf since their from cookeville. And they have only shot under par three times this year as a team. And their starting five has only been beaten once. But they play in cow pastures. When the only places they play are in murfreesboro.