Kenwood @ Mt. Juliet

BigShuMan

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure, will know in a few weeks when they face hillsboro. Think this is the year region 6-4A runs the table as they did last year.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

what are your predictions on how the region will play out?

and who will play who in the post season??

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

what are your predictions on how the region will play out?

and who will play who in the post season??

i'd watch out for beech. they're one of the few teams to get more than one touchdown on clarksville's starting D

Let me set this straight once and for all. Had we not had home coming and this team was focused on football instead of dressing up as pirates and nerds and old men and old ladies and etc. the week of the Beech game we would be unbeaten today. I told them on Monday prior to the game what was going to happen. AND IT DID.. WILDCATS will surprise you in the next few weeks Region 6. Kenwood you will not beat the Bears.. I'd bet my house on it.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> And where can I find my next rental property after Friday night? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

golden, easy, not to harsh. take your blood pressure pills! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> just kidding. /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

hey, be playing your jv in a few weeks. wanna stop by. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" /> da bears!

MJ wins by more than 3tds

First off you Clks High groupies need to be worried about who your are playing this week and not about the Knights and Mt juliet...I dont want no more escuse for you guys losing...OK Mt Juliet is a good team...but three tds on the BLACK DEFENSE...is unheard of...the Knights defense has only aloud 300+ yards all season....Kenwood hasnt given up over a 100 yds but one game this season...and not to mention...they have only had two touchdowns scored on them all season..one which the second team knights...let Hendrson County Ky drive to the 5 and then Kenwood put the starters back in....and one in the first quarter of the "BEECH WIN" /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ...all the other td's have been on the second team offense fumbling and punt team getting its punts blocked.. The game will be an all out WAR for 48 minutes...2 well Coached teams and two very talented teams...Kenwood pulls it out 14-7

First off you Clks High groupies you need to be worried about who your are playing this week and not about the Knights and Mt juliet...I dont want no more escuse for you guys losing...OK Mt Juliet is a good team...but three td on the BLACK DEFENSE...is unheard of...the Knights defense has only aloud 300+ yards all season....Kenwood hasnt given up over a 100 yds but one game this season...and not to mention...they have only had two touchdowns scored on them all season..one which the second team knights...let Hendrson County Ky drive to the 5 and then Kenwood put the starters back in....and one in the first quarter of the "BEECH WIN" /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ...all the other td's have been on the second team offense fumbling and punt team getting its punts blocked.. The game will be an all out WAR for 48 minutes of football...2 well Coached teams and two very talented teams...Kenwood pulls it out 14-7

HAHAHA!!!!

Kenwood did beat beech huh....(sarcasm) lol!!!

MAN!!! you clarksville boys managed a lot of points against beech huh??? lol.