Sequoyah vs Grundy County

dumdum

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's got the best power game between the up and coming programs? Can the Chiefs contain the speed of the Yellow Jackets?

i'll say yall come out after a big first win last friday and beat the yellow/purple jackets....also they just come off a beat down by the tigers....i'll say yall will win by a 10...don't let me down...this is weird...i just picked seq to win two weeks in a row! good luck chiefs..hope yall can get it done. GO CHARGERS!!!!!

i'll say yall come out after a big first win last friday and beat the yellow/purple jackets....also they just come off a beat down by the tigers....i'll say yall will win by a 10...don't let me down...this is weird...i just picked seq to win two weeks in a row! good luck chiefs..hope yall can get it done. GO CHARGERS!!!!!

Oh Smokey, you know your a Sequoyah fan, ha ha ha. Just curious about something you mention in another post, You said Central has eight seniors, I was just curious how many of them start?

Hey Captain, just curious if you've had the chance to Grundy play this year?

Yes and their coaches will find a groove on offense this week. Sequoyah is improved but any chance that Grundy has of makin the playoffs is winnin out and that starts this week with Sequoyah. I think theyre a lot better than they showed against Meigs. Looked like their coach was kinda shellshocked.

Oh Smokey, you know your a Sequoyah fan, ha ha ha. Just curious about something you mention in another post, You said Central has eight seniors, I was just curious how many of them start?

not real sure how many start...i just noticed in the paper the other day they mentioned this team only had 8 seniors. and no i'm not a sequoyah fan at all..hahahaha...but i do think yall will pull this one off...get em ready for the beat down they will recieve in two weeks when they come to charger stadium!

not real sure how many start...i just noticed in the paper the other day they mentioned this team only had 8 seniors. and no i'm not a sequoyah fan at all..hahahaha...but i do think yall will pull this one off...get em ready for the beat down they will recieve in two weeks when they come to charger stadium!

Dude, does Central play everyone that we play right after we play them?

Grundy will come out on top in this one, it will be a blow out....they played Meigs tough...Im tired of hearing people say they didnt play good against Meigs, just give them credit and say Meigs is just getting way better.....Grundy will win this one 28-6

Grundy's running back is very good....reminds me of a smaller version of Mobriant.....

Good luck Grundy

Go Meigs

Grundy will come out on top in this one, it will be a blow out....they played Meigs tough...Im tired of hearing people say they didnt play good against Meigs, just give them credit and say Meigs is just getting way better.....Grundy will win this one 28-6

Grundy's running back is very good....reminds me of a smaller version of Mobriant.....

Good luck Grundy

Go Meigs

played meigs tough? not from what i heard, of course they guys that i know that was at the game could be lying...don't know why they would though. i have heard good things about grundys running back also, hear he is a stud with not a lot of playmakers around him....I am so sick of hearing about mobriant. is he ever going to graduate? seems like he has played for meigs for 8 years!

The Yellow Jackets win at home! The Chiefs do not play as well on the road. Young, inexperienced defense has loads of problems with the veer. Grundy gains 300 yds rushing, throws about 3 times and wins 28-14.

Well I cant argue with the Horse about the way we play on the road, but I will say we were coming off a bye week going to Central and from what I've seen nobody has played very well after a bye week. I thought our offense kept up with East Ridge we just had the turnovers at the end of the drives. Our defense have made alot of changes since Central and we gotten alot better. I say that there will ber 300 yards rushing but it will be done by the Chiefs in a high scoring affair.