RBS vs Friendship

worden55

Hey, while I was sitting here daydreaming, I got this thought!!! What if RBS goes into Friendship and beats them!! 104.5 can send a reporter friday nite to cover this huge upset. Then I kind of woke up!! I know I would love to see it though. In any case, I am pulling for RBS to upset Friendship this week. Go Dawgs /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

well i have seen fcs play an they are not good at all . i seen them play fri an i also seen them play watertown an they turn it over 6 time or fcs would have 3 loses

I saw DCA spank them pretty good. I think they may be a little over-rated this year. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

This is the funniest thread I think I've ever seen, but I have to agree with you GO BULLDOGS!!!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

This is the funniest thread I think I've ever seen, but I have to agree with you GO BULLDOGS!!!

best of luck to friendship christian. my friend on here---fcsatUT is from there---so i gotta give him the love. red boiling might have the guts, but FCS is gonna hog the glory on friday!!!! AM I RIGHT PEople???

BOOK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111