region champs

chipnputt

cookeville shoots 292 at regions wins by six. walks in to state easily. Their number 1 plays bad and they dont even have 2 take his score. Shows they have solid team all the way thru the top 5. 1 player 77 2.72 3.72 4.75 5.73... Look out for themat state they are the team playing the best right now and thats what matters

clarksville won theirs undisputedly... and i heard oakland got 2nd?? haha? they must've played a putt-putt course. by the way who is on cookeville's team.

yeah good job you won region you come to our region and shoot 304 you dont have chance and you even played at your home course cookeville played at a course they have only played once yeah good luck in state with your scores in the 300's you'll be lucky to get fourth.

yeah good job you won region you come to our region and shoot 304 you dont have chance and you even played at your home course cookeville played at a course they have only played once yeah good luck in state with your scores in the 300's you'll be lucky to get fourth.

i believe the clarksville country club is just a tad bit harder than the crappy course they played. lucky to get 4th? ok. 2 years ago region was at the same place and clarksville shot 302 and still won state shooting 5 over for both days. last year they played an easy region course and shot like 8 under and shot 13 over to win state so does it really matter what u shoot in region? no.

i believe the clarksville country club is just a tad bit harder than the crappy course they played. lucky to get 4th? ok. 2 years ago region was at the same place and clarksville shot 302 and still won state shooting 5 over for both days. last year they played an easy region course and shot like 8 under and shot 13 over to win state so does it really matter what u shoot in region? no.

You just shot 20over in regions and ure saying ure going to shot 13over at state for two days hahahahah good luck with that and u know whats even sadder than that it wont win. Farragut and cookeville both will shot 280 low 290's both days. And cookeville has not shot 300 or over all year

Have u ever played clarksiville country club it is one of the easier courses that people think is hard all the par 5s are reachable and with the greens as quick and good as they are its hard to miss a putt...cookeville plays bad conditioned courses along with bad bumpy greens at regions and still take the cake. To help my statement matt stephens of riverdale won the memorial played at clarksville with a 67 69 and he shot 72 at riverbend during the regions the stats show the harder course was the one played at regions AND STATS DONT LIEYour obviously on here talking about your golf team and how good u think u are after winning back to back state titles but im sorry your run ends here.....can you say 1st time champs in the mens golf program...Cookeville can!

You just shot 20over in regions and ure saying ure going to shot 13over at state for two days hahahahah good luck with that and u know whats even sadder than that it wont win. Farragut and cookeville both will shot 280 low 290's both days. And cookeville has not shot 300 or over all year

wait a minute.. did i say we were gonna shoot 13 over at state no. that's what we shot last year smart kid. cookeville will choke like last year, but surprisingly they made it to state this year. maybe they learned their lesson after last year to not talk crap before the season and then have siegel beat them at region. personally, if i had to put $ on any other team than mine, it'd be farragut.