Slack Attack

debi

Well let me bust your bubble. I know our region is weak but Ryan got noticed during summer camps going against kids that are alot better than he plays against on Friday nights. He was picked out of 200 kids NATION WIDE to go to the camp in California. As far as his size and speed he is 6'2 and runs a 4.5. Plus nobody on here said he was D1 material. However, I would tell you the D1 schools that have shown interest but you would just have something negative to say. With that being said if he signed today it would come down to a D3 school.

Good for him I wish him the best. BTW those other kids will outweigh him by 15-20lbs as well. Why so sensitive I said he was the best MC had and I like the way he runs. Besides I didn't start this thread SLACK ATTACK! Didn't he want to transfer to Polk with Hammonds but his parents would not let him?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well let me bust your bubble. I know our region is weak but Ryan got noticed during summer camps going against kids that are alot better than he plays against on Friday nights. He was picked out of 200 kids NATION WIDE to go to the camp in California. As far as his size and speed he is 6'2 and runs a 4.5. Plus nobody on here said he was D1 material. However, I would tell you the D1 schools that have shown interest but you would just have something negative to say. With that being said if he signed today it would come down to a D3 school.

Let me bust your bubble. Scouts.com nor Rivals100.com had him even listed at all as a prospect. No doubt the kid is good but if he attented an EA Sports camp then there would have been peole from Scouts and Rivals there and would have at least gotten a rating put on the websites. That really makes me doubt he's gettin serious looks from D1 schools.

Good for him I wish him the best. BTW those other kids will outweigh him by 15-20lbs as well. Why so sensitive I said he was the best MC had and I like the way he runs. Besides I didn't start this thread SLACK ATTACK! Didn't he want to transfer to Polk with Hammonds but his parents would not let him?

Go to Polk? UUUUHHHHHH, NO!

Let me bust your bubble. Scouts.com nor Rivals100.com had him even listed at all as a prospect. No doubt the kid is good but if he attented an EA Sports camp then there would have been peole from Scouts and Rivals there and would have at least gotten a rating put on the websites. That really makes me doubt he's gettin serious looks from D1 schools.

What part of "If he signed today it would be D3" did you not understand? If he played anywhere besides Central you wouldnt be putting him down. I refuse to argue this anymore because arguing on the internet is like being a Bama fan, even if you win your still a loser.

What part of "If he signed today it would be D3" did you noy understand? If he played anywhere besides Central you wouldnt be putting him down. I refuse to argue this anymore because arguing on the internet is like being a Bama fan, even if you win your still a loser.

I guess u all will have to sit back and watch the "Slack Attack" hehehehe when He rolls over Grundy, Polk, & Howard!!! and by the way why would anyone "want" to go to Polk Co.?

There are camps all over the country that send you these letters saying you have been selected to come to this such and such camp all you have to do is fill out this form and pay this amount to reserve your spot. Does not mean anything! CaptainObvious good point.

I feel like an idiot, I just found out who you are tonight. I will see you at the Farm House or Memories and will say hi. Maybe you can show me how to hit a softball.

I feel like an idiot, I just found out who you are tonight. I will see you at the Farm House or Memories and will say hi. Maybe you can show me how to hit a softball.

I have not been trying to hide who I am. I am not trying to make anyone mad just stating facts. Why would anyone start a thread like this on a D3 prospect? I don't mean this as a slap in his face because I think he is MC's best back and I really like the way he runs. As I stated before I wish him the best of luck.

I can show you how to hit a softball but it will cost you supper! LOL.

to win a region championship

i know i wouldn't want to go play for a team in polk co where there best athlete is a kicker who wasn't good enough to play baseball at central.

heh - who wants to take this one?

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />