Lewis County

whsTIGERfan

Hey, I am not sure who this is but your old basketball coach, Coach Qualls, is our new basketball coach for Lexington High School. I play for him and from what I have seen from him in the past couple of months, I like him. He really knows what he is talking about. I was just wondering what you knew about him.

The new coach at Lewis County is Michael Jackson, he was the assistant coach for I think 5 years. He is taking over for Micah Rochester, who is now an assistant in Lebanon. The Panthers should be good this year, but will play in a very tough district with Giles Co., Marshall, Spring Hill, and Loretto. Plus the new editions of Hickman Co. and East Hickman, this district will be tough and should make some noise in the region this year which is going to be even tougher. The Panthers have 4 players returning that played alot of minutes last year, they return two of their leading scores plus a short guy that nobody seems to guard that tore some people up in the districts last year. Good luck Panthers, and if you lose to Perry Co. I'm disowning you all.

As far as Qualls he did not coach at Lewis Co., I think he coached at Marshall, but I do know that he is a good coach.

Hey, I am not sure who this is but your old basketball coach, Coach Qualls, is our new basketball coach for Lexington High School. I play for him and from what I have seen from him in the past couple of months, I like him. He really knows what he is talking about. I was just wondering what you knew about him.

You mean Lewisburg H.S. which many people also know as Marshall Co. H.S.

Boy we are glad to be back in 2A............... this will be a fun year

Qualls is from Hickman county, good coach.......

I don't know exactly how many people applied, but I know it was a lot. LC had originally hired a coach and I don't know what happened, but he decided he didn't want the job after he took it already. So, after all the interviews with the other coaches Coach Jackson finally put his application in and they hired him as the coach. This is Coach Jackson's first time being a head coach and will have his hands full with a very competetive district. He will have to find a way to help the boys overcome their lack of size. The one thing about this team is that they are extremely fast and will run most of their opponents down, but I don't know if that will work against a still very athletic Giles Co. team. Good luck to the Panthers this year, I hope you can finally de-throne Giles Co.