District 1-AAA

bucdaddio

No bad players on that list, but I'm not sure of that order. Good is the most talented player on the science hill roster, because she does what she do on the most consistent basis. Montgomery is definitely at the top. Every girl on that list has had good games and bad, but she has got her numbers every time.

Mullet22's right, though. There's no way you can put Frolich on that list when you left Caldwell off. Her 15 and 7 have come against TN High, South, Science Hill. D-B's posts have played teams without posts, for the most part.

And having the most players on that list means nothing. If that's all it took, the NY Yankees would win the World Series every year. I'm not saying SH won't end up number 1, but there has to be more to it than that. What keeps them solid is that if one of them has an off game, the others make up for it. It looks like a 3 team race, between South, TN High, and Science Hill, with Boone and D-B looking to play spoiler.

Frolich got a lot of exposure last year because of her height and being a freshman, I think the osborne girl will be a more dominate player for db by mid season and next couple of years. She's just about as tall, stronger and more physically aggressive. Frolich is good, but she will have a tough time matching up physically with better posts. I still don't understand with as many girls db has why they don't have any good ball handlers or if they have them why they don't play.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This doesn't have anything about what you are talking about but ok......I'm personally at the Kreul Classic and there are mad girls teams down here but Science Hill is what is surprising me.. SHHS played there best loss on the 20th to a good Westlake team that had like 2 6'2" girls.

Here's the box score

Westlake 19 11 9 10- 49

Science Hill 8 17 9 9- 43

Johneshia Good-17, Jordan Douglas-15, Jasmine Foster-4, Maci Sonneberger; Alexis Fields; Maggie Harrison; Danica Collins-2, Robinson-1

IF they keep there intensity like they're playing here this will be a battle....

Boone will play MoEast tonight at 8:30 for the Volunteer Christmas Classic Championship, after beating Elizabethton by one point on a last second put-back by Michelle Stafford, in a real barn-burner.

Volunteer will play Elizabethton at 7:00, for third place.

Sullivan South will play David Crockett for 5th place.

No bad players on that list, but I'm not sure of that order. Good is the most talented player on the science hill roster, because she does what she do on the most consistent basis. Montgomery is definitely at the top. Every girl on that list has had good games and bad, but she has got her numbers every time.

Mullet22's right, though. There's no way you can put Frolich on that list when you left Caldwell off. Her 15 and 7 have come against TN High, South, Science Hill. D-B's posts have played teams without posts, for the most part.

And having the most players on that list means nothing. If that's all it took, the NY Yankees would win the World Series every year. I'm not saying SH won't end up number 1, but there has to be more to it than that. What keeps them solid is that if one of them has an off game, the others make up for it. It looks like a 3 team race, between South, TN High, and Science Hill, with Boone and D-B looking to play spoiler.

I Think you better throw in Boone in there too especially after 3 strong performances in the Volunteer Classic!