Clarksville@Kenwood

Golfendude

#10 Neck Sprain. He was treated and released. With some Physical Therapy over the week and rest, he could be ready to go by next Friday. #67 Had emergency surgery at Vanderbilt for a broken femur. Please keep him in your prayers.

Hi, BigShuMan are you keith or his dad? Just would like to know

So, With rehab and lots of hardwork Emmanuel will be fine?(#67)

I think that he was just coming into his own as a d lineman and with the loss of our other de he was going to prove himself as the force on the black D

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, BigShuMan are you keith or his dad? Just would like to know

So, With rehab and lots of hardwork Emmanuel will be fine?(#67)

I think that he was just coming into his own as a d lineman and with the loss of our other de he was going to prove himself as the force on the black D

The name is self explanatory. I heard the update on Emmanuel's progress at Junior Pro on Saturday. I am happy to hear he is doing well and will keep him in my prayers. Having been through the broken leg situation during our Sophomore year, I know it is hard to come back from and often the coaching staff penalizes good players for getting injured while playing for them. Not trying to be negative about the injury. I just feel that once a player receives a season ending injury, they have to not only fight for a position and playing time when they return, but also fight the thoughts the coaching staff have of wondering if the player will get hurt again.

Things are good we continue trying to improve on what we do.

Could it be Coach that we meet again. LOL this is fun now..Whites Creek gave me faith for a rematch if it turns out that way.. At least it should not be so lop sided this time. *wink* /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well kenwood you seem quiet now. did want to point this out #55 when you tried to put a wrestling move on the #1 trying to break his ankle in the pile did you not know he would slam you back? D1 my cat tail. You ran into some D1 stuff. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

QUOTE(Wildcat @ Oct 21 2007 - 11:27 AM)

Well kenwood you seem quiet now. did want to point this out #55 when you tried to put a wrestling move on the #1 trying to break his ankle in the pile did you not know he would slam you back? D1 my cat tail. You ran into some D1 stuff.

I heard about this. And have told mine if anyone takes a cheap shot at him to lay them out. PERIOD. Coaches should be watching this I HOPE.

55 can be a dirty palyer...but some cats were dirty as well...kicking at the bottom of piles...and punching kenwood player in the ribs on numerous occasions...hopefully coaches do see this

Well kenwood you seem quiet now. did want to point this out #55 when you tried to put a wrestling move on the #1 trying to break his ankle in the pile did you not know he would slam you back? D1 my cat tail. You ran into some D1 stuff. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey cletus

players on both sides were dirty and it was obvious to everyone there

What did 55 do that was dirty cause i forgot

When he signs we will let you know since you don't believe

I give crdit to CHS they wanted more than KHs, which is Mindboggling to me seeing as we are a good team

QUOTE(Wildcat @ Oct 21 2007 - 11:27 AM)

Well kenwood you seem quiet now. did want to point this out #55 when you tried to put a wrestling move on the #1 trying to break his ankle in the pile did you not know he would slam you back? D1 my cat tail. You ran into some D1 stuff.

I heard about this. And have told mine if anyone takes a cheap shot at him to lay them out. PERIOD. Coaches should be watching this I HOPE.

55 can be a dirty palyer...but some cats were dirty as well...kicking at the bottom of piles...and punching kenwood player in the ribs on numerous occasions...hopefully coaches do see this

Players on both sides were dirty, Hopefully it didn't lead to snybody getting hurt or anything like that, i don't remeber the play you are talking about with #55 so can you say it again a little more clearly? It was very easy to see that Kenwood just didn't show up, no one was ready to go

The defense played great again(haven't givenup a TD since week 2) but the Off was not very good

We should have kept shumate in and pounded it down their throats like the first drive

21 is a homerun hitter, he dances way to much and doesn't have power in the hole

but i would attribute alot of this to horrible blocking by the o-line, they haven't shown up in two weeks and it showsit the result of the game

shumate, woods, and johnson were doing a great job the whole game of getting3-4-5-6 yards a run

if we would run it 4 times surely we could get a first down

The Off Coordinator wa calling to many plays to the outside, we were doing great when we ran it up the middle with the I formation, the option with Amius, and Spreading them out and running it

when there are not any recievers they know that we are going to run it

That misdirection stuff isn't very good against guys as fast as us, we need to spread them out and run it up the middle or the option

Where has the pass gone? we have the best reciver's in the region and the best Qb in the region and there are always guys ope but we never throw it!

I hope coach lays it to the o-line becasue they have cost us 2 weeks straight and if they can pull it together we can be alright

after chs loses to MJ, and KHs and Beech win out this is how it will look

MJ 6-0

KhS 4-2

CHs 4-2

Beech 4-2

How is a three way tie broken since KHS beat Beech, Beech beat CHS, and CHs beat KHS

Players on both sides were dirty, Hopefully it didn't lead to snybody getting hurt or anything like that, i don't remeber the play you are talking about with #55 so can you say it again a little more clearly? It was very easy to see that Kenwood just didn't show up, no one was ready to go

The defense played great again(haven't givenup a TD since week 2) but the Off was not very good

We should have kept shumate in and pounded it down their throats like the first drive

21 is a homerun hitter, he dances way to much and doesn't have power in the hole

but i would attribute alot of this to horrible blocking by the o-line, they haven't shown up in two weeks and it showsit the result of the game

shumate, woods, and johnson were doing a great job the whole game of getting3-4-5-6 yards a run

if we would run it 4 times surely we could get a first down

The Off Coordinator wa calling to many plays to the outside, we were doing great when we ran it up the middle with the I formation, the option with Amius, and Spreading them out and running it

when there are not any recievers they know that we are going to run it

That misdirection stuff isn't very good against guys as fast as us, we need to spread them out and run it up the middle or the option

Where has the pass gone? we have the best reciver's in the region and the best Qb in the region and there are always guys ope but we never throw it!

I hope coach lays it to the o-line becasue they have cost us 2 weeks straight and if they can pull it together we can be alright

after chs loses to MJ, and KHs and Beech win out this is how it will look

MJ 6-0

KhS 4-2

CHs 4-2

Beech 4-2

How is a three way tie broken since KHS beat Beech, Beech beat CHS, and CHs beat KHS

hey knightly boy lets try it like this you got beat by a more physical football team that is going to kick it up another few gears for this game with mj. you been smacked up side the head by some big wildcat dudes. mj is coming into the wildcats to do what dominate? we don't think so and after this one is over, what you have in this post will look so ridiculous. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

hey knightly boy lets try it like this you got beat by a more physical football team that is going to kick it up another few gears for this game with mj. you been smacked up side the head by some big wildcat dudes. mj is coming into the wildcats to do what dominate? we don't think so and after this one is over, what you have in this post will look so ridiculous. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

well you got past kenwood congragulations but idk if your ready for mj i know your a good team a top ten 4a team in state no doubt but mj has no problems with big games beech and kenwood both were ranked ahead of mj going in now the have a common factor mj sits ahead of them on the rankings and can go the same way for clarksville

plus mj only has one defeat by a top ten 5a team and has beaten Gallatin and Lebanon so big games not an issue

Wait till you play MJ

and i wouldn't say that you were physical, we were just lazy and played weak

MJ will put up 30 on you easy

Kenwood Expert 13 and Wildcat, this is a dead issue and it is a new week. Both of you should be thinking about this coming week. Kenwood suffered two loses over the last two weeks due to some very ineffective play calling and some bad bounces of the ball. I would not say that amassing a whopping 90 yards of total offense was really winning a game. However, the only numbers that count are the ones on the scoreboard. Maybe fate will have Clarksville and Kenwood meet again somewhere down the road. Both of you need to let it go and get over it.