• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your boys up here at the MTSU no you will get it done

we will be there for you team get us some big one

wildcats 24

knights 6

I hope English is on the curriculum at MTSU. Obviously, realistic and rational thought are not. The Knight Defense is giving up 4.3 points per game. They have done this against teams that are averaging the following points per game, Henderson County, KY 19.75, Beech 17.85, Shelbyville 23.85, Clarksville-Northwest 5.0, Clarksville-Northeast 7.42, Portland 5.85, and Mount Juliet 30.85. The Knights are averaging 225 Yards per game on the ground. The Wildcats give up 134. The Wildcats are averaging 192 Yards per game on the ground. The Knights give up 92 Yards of Total Offense per Game. I know the rivalry talk and that on any given Friday Night one team can best the other. I believe this is the Knights' year.

Good Morning Knights and Cats.

We are so looking forward to this game and i wish i could move the clock myself lol. Hey Knights, we will be coming early to this one so whats for dinner. Lets cook up some good eats for this one. I was thinking maybe some German stuff like some big juicy brats. Any of you booster folks on here have the menu up yet? *wink* I know we are all very excited and isn't wonderful to have our two school in county standing where there are in the region now. 2 out of 8 thats good stuff huh? I know both teams will play there hearts out for this game. And whoever wins this one in my mind earned it. Keep working teams. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

please tell me how much of a difference home field advantage is in high school and the schools are like 20 minutes apart, there will be equal # of fans on each side of the field haha.

Having home field advantage can be a big asset in any level of play. Not only do you get to be in your own facilities, on your own field, but you dont have to travel. And no matter if the travel time is 20 mins. or two hours riding on a bus can make any team lose their focus.

OMG /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Now lets not get to the smack at least wait until game day. I can't stop laughing while im typing this one.. Ok we will take them in limousines then.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Smack...i really dont care either way who wins this one. Just coming from a players perspective I know we have lost focus on the bus rides to rival schools and then ended up loseing a game that we shouldve won.

Smack...i really dont care either way who wins this one. Just coming from a players perspective I know we have lost focus on the bus rides to rival schools and then ended up loseing a game that we shouldve won.

I hear you just having fun.. I'll make sure i tell my son to not let this happen to his team. I think the Cats and the Knight will both be focused for this game ride or no ride. This i'm sure of. Whats your sports multi?

I hear you just having fun.. I'll make sure i tell my son to not let this happen to his team. I think the Cats and the Knight will both be focused for this game ride or no ride. This i'm sure of. Whats your sports multi?

Football and soccer have always been my sports but just recently I knew that i would have a better college opportunity with soccer so that's what i am going for.

I believe this game could go either way, so I flipped a coin (CHS-heads, KW-tails) to see who I'd pick. It was heads, so I picked Clarksville in a close low scoring game. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> May the best team this Friday night!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />