Macon @ Sycamore

SHS War Eagle 85

No I am not. Not because I don't want to just some family emergency came up. And I hate it because they need all the support they can get.

I am with ya I can't go but my heart will be there. They do need lots of support and they have more than what they think. There are still some of us crazy fans that are just crazy enough to believe they can do this.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am with ya I can't go but my heart will be there. They do need lots of support and they have more than what they think. There are still some of us crazy fans that are just crazy enough to believe they can do this.

Very well put angel! I am one of those crazy fans left...heck I'm leaving work early just to make it to the game....I believe they can do it....I'll cheer loud and a little extra for you angel!!!!

GO TIGERS!

Very well put angel! I am one of those crazy fans left...heck I'm leaving work early just to make it to the game....I believe they can do it....I'll cheer loud and a little extra for you angel!!!!

GO TIGERS!

Macon lost tonight but it was an exciting game...we were in it late could have gone either way.....proud of our Tigers.....it's not a win but it's a step in the right direction.....keep your heads up!!!!

I see that MCHS choked during the 4th quarter-17 unanswered points? What happened???? It ain't looking good for the rest of the season.

THE REFS REALLY GAVE THE GAME TO THEM...WE GOT THE SHAFT!!!(SORRY, that's just me doing my Westmoreland Fan imitation!(haha)....wasn't really a choke....were you there?? We were only 8 points down well into the 4th quarter....some of those points were because of having to go on 4th down deep in our teritory...it was a good game...it actually felt good to be in a game till the end...sometimes winning come in small steps and that was a step in the right direction....

don't know if they played earlier in the year but this Sycamore team looked better to me than Trousdale county and Westmoreland put together...

Well guys my heart sank and head dropped I bet just like yours did. I listened to the game all the way through and you guys might have made a few mistakes but you played very good. I know this is heartbreaking for you seniors more so cause you didn't want to go out this way. Don't sit there and think you are losers with no talent you are WINNERS!! I am so proud to be a fan of you guys. I will be there next week too watch our last home game. Just because you may be wiped out of the playoffs give it all you got and go out with some pride. Your last home game on that field seniors and you seniors have been through alot of things over the past year and also with what has been going on the past month has been tough. The tough moments in life only makes you tougher and stronger. I love my Tigers /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Very well put angel! I am one of those crazy fans left...heck I'm leaving work early just to make it to the game....I believe they can do it....I'll cheer loud and a little extra for you angel!!!!GO TIGERS!

Thanks tnchad hope you yelled loud and PROUD!!