Mcminn Central VS Polk CO

charger023

Correction! MC beat PC in 1989..my son played for MC at the time. You guys need to chill some, i know the players read all this bickering..my son made wonderful life long friends with some boys from PC..let's try and keep it in prospective.

who cares what happened in 89 we need to focus on the now and as for the now polk has won for 7 years in a row and im feeling 8 coming on

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe cause Central fans are all on the Howard and Sequoyah board talking about the athletes they have. We have played teams that run the wishbone and teams that try to use athletes and they all dont fair to well. We let the Tyner game get away but deep down I know that Central is scared of what Howard brings to the table. SPEED!!! and TOUGHNESS!!!!

YOU THINK HOWARD HAS ANYTHING CENTRAL DOESN'T HAVE? whatever your strength is on defense, if that area can stop the chargers, then central will just go to some other area of strength and beat you that way!!! PICK YOUR POSION....POLK THIS WEEK THEN YOU ARE NEXT....SCARED? LIKE I SAID...WHAT DOES HOWARD HAVE THAT CENTRAL DOESN'T....the question should really be...what does central have that howard doesn't....well let me answer that....we have a LOT of athletes.....howard has hudson....i'll take our two handfulls of players that can score on any given play over your one player!!! GO CHARGERS

who cares what happened in 89 we need to focus on the now and as for the now polk has won for 7 years in a row and im feeling 8 coming on

you contradict yourself man you said in the same post who cares what happened in 89 which is in the past then you refered to the past again bring up the 7 year streak!!! you think the past matters if it is in your favor!!! thats stupid!!! telling you man....yall are beat.

Butch.... If 6+4+3=2 is so confident in Polk why is he taking points lol..? 6+4+3=2 dont take this the wrong way, Im just curious.

BTW, How did crackerhead do today?

Would you take points if I give them to you? Exactly!! I was going to take it anyways but if butch wants to give me points why not take em. Besides its Stoney dogs were talking about.

It's game day....................... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> So where are the mature adults that sit on their computer at work? I take it Smokey04 isn't in computer class yet to SPAM up the topic.