FridayMainEvent

Game winner?  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Game winner?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Moto's back online. Tonight game is going to be high scoring in my opinion. I only say that because I think a high scoring affair will benefit Jo Byrns the most.

I think a high scoring game could favor JB, especially if JB can limit cascades run game like they did last year. Last year I felt like we'd have no problem stopping them and we didn't. This year, I'm not as confident just because we haven't been as consistent on defense. Believe it or not, besides the long pass plays we gave up to WHH I thought we did an good job on defense. We made several huge plays on defense including #5's stop on 4th and goal and the blocked kick. Toward the end of the game we were really coming into our own. We just gave up too many big plays through the air. If we can sure up our pass coverage I could see us having our best game of the year on defense. We're coming along, we've just got to put it all together.

Someone give us a weather update from Cascade.

Does anyone have any stats on the turnover ratios for both teams?

Turnovers for either team in this game will be a . I think that both teams can make the other pay for not taking card of the football. I also hope this is clean football game and no one gets hurt.

I beleive JB's ratio is +6 and cascades is around +16.

I think a high scoring game could favor JB, especially if JB can limit cascades run game like they did last year. Last year I felt like we'd have no problem stopping them and we didn't. This year, I'm not as confident just because we haven't been as consistent on defense. Believe it or not, besides the long pass plays we gave up to WHH I thought we did an good job on defense. We made several huge plays on defense including #5's stop on 4th and goal and the blocked kick. Toward the end of the game we were really coming into our own. We just gave up too many big plays through the air. If we can sure up our pass coverage I could see us having our best game of the year on defense. We're coming along, we've just got to put it all together.

Was it a blocked field goal attempt or punt?Cascade's current weather conditions and temperature are located on our home page. You can click my signature to see it..

Was it a blocked field goal attempt or punt?

It was the FG to put WHH on top 28-27. The guys showed a lot of heart by busting through the line and refusing to lose. Unfortunately we got a penalty at the end of that play (personal foul) which set us up with poor field position.

It was the FG to put WHH on top 28-27. The guys showed a lot of heart by busting through the line and refusing to lose. Unfortunately we got a penalty at the end of that play (personal foul) which set us up with poor field position.

I know what that's like. Our team has had more than their fair share of stupid penalties this season. I'm afraid if we don't correct that it will bite us tonight!

Yes I aggree with you there. We did I nice defensive job. We definately put ourselves in a position to win the game. I have to admit up until that last WHH score I thought that we would win. The big plays were definately the difference. We have been giving a few of those deep balls away all season. WHH just finally made us pay for them. I remember thinking this time last week that the last team to score would win the game. I'm starting to get that feeling again about this game. I still think that the score of this one is going to be close to 50 points. Thanks for the turnover stats.