District 10A

irishfan1

NCS is not guarenteed the distict right now, they are the best team in it though.... My decision was between Anderson and Albright... I just went with Albright.... Anderson is good, and maybe the best, but it is all opinionative... I would say that NCS would still have a chance at a the title without Caden, but the district tournament would be a lot more even....

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was pretty boring.

Boring? How about pitifull. I think WHH's team was kidnapped by some aliens and replaced by a team that have never played basketball. After the first period it was 12-11 CH) and looked to be shaping up to be a great game. CH was actually breathing pretty hard. Then, as soon as the second started Clarksville high came out and went up 9 within 30 seconds due to a couple of lazy passes that resulted is steals and scores. before you know it it was 37-11 and they just gave up. The only points scored in the second and the only highlight for WHH all night was Albright hit a beyond a half courter to get 3, b/4 the buzzer went off. Third was not much better. About two minutes into the third there was so much smoke coming out of coaches ears it looked like someone turned on a fog machine. He benched the entire starting team and put in the second string for the remainder of the third. Started the fourth back with the starters and they managed to put up a few but, way to little way to late. That alien team that showed up would not be able to beat any middle school ballers let alone NCS. I am sure coach will make them pay for it today. They were in the locker room for about 40 minutes after the game and they all came out needing some preperation H. It was a very embarassing loss for WHH. If the aliens that kidnapped our team does not bring them back, I don't see them winning another game. Thank got it was not a district game. They play MBA tonight @ 8:00. Hopefully the aliens will be sick of them and sent them back. PLEASE, send them back! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> PS. Not to take anything away from CH, they played a well disciplined game. They ran their plays well and about all of them can hit from beyond the 3 point line. They definetally have some chemistry.

I understand your frustration, but Clarksville will blow out better teams than WHH this year. I was not at the game so I can't speak to Heritage's effort, but Clarksville has more than chemistry - they have a large portion of their state runner-up team back from last year, including a point guard who is upper D1 material. They are deep, bring a lot of pressure with their pressing and switching defense, and they are well coached. I would think it is to their credit that they dismantled a good WHH team, not the detriment of the WHH kids who didn't play so well. It is great that Heritage was so close so early and that should be a positive, but they really didnt have much of a chance last night regardless of how they played. A state caliber AAA team will find a way to blow out even the best of single A teams. I got no dog in this fight, I just wanted to offer a little perspective. Heritage has a good team, and a good coach, and will recover just fine. Whatever doesn't kill you...

Albright..... MVP no way it has to go to Caden Anderson. He is the best player in the district. Albright shoot ever time down the floor anyone cane score 30 if they shoot everytime. He is good but not the MVP. NCS wouldnt not win the district without Anderson and he is the most valuable player in the District. Albright is good but not the most valuable to his team.

Albright is better than Anderson and more valuable to his team. Your crazy if you dont think Albright is the mvp of his team...and not everone could score 30 a game no matter how much they shoot he shoots in the high 40% every night and can create his own shot, shoot the 3, catch and shoot from anywhere....Anderson isnt even 2nd best in the district, Woodard is better, Townes is better, and Reeves from JBS is better than him.......by the way Heritage lost to MBA by 14 but it was close all they way just a bad second half. And the big guy did play both nights so mabe he didnt have surgery

Albright is better than Anderson and more valuable to his team. Your crazy if you dont think Albright is the mvp of his team...and not everone could score 30 a game no matter how much they shoot he shoots in the high 40% every night and can create his own shot, shoot the 3, catch and shoot from anywhere....Anderson isnt even 2nd best in the district, Woodard is better, Townes is better, and Reeves from JBS is better than him.......by the way Heritage lost to MBA by 14 but it was close all they way just a bad second half. And the big guy did play both nights so mabe he didnt have surgery

Anderson is not a scorer first of all. If you think that Townes is better then Aanderson then i guess you thought Daniel Puckett was Micheal Jordan. Abright and Anderson are two different players that look to do different things. Anderson is always pass first every time down the floor. Townes is no where near Anderson, Bledsoe,Elkins or Davidson. I have not seen the kid from East play this year so I dont know how good he is. Albright is the most valuable to his team because he is the only one that doesnt turn the ball over. Preston Bailey was not even at them game. So that tells me you have no clue what your talking about.