Hickman County VS. East Hickman

eaglepride

yea this is someone playing a game. No real....... folks take things too serious on here......lol Bulldogs will roll hard on East, but hey were here to win.

You say yall are gonna roll hard on East like your accually doing something productive???? From what I hear, East is short of players due to all the quitters who couldnt take all the hard work and dedication....Wow, I forgot to mention East is an brand new school in thier first year of varsity football!!!! Now, from readying some of the other posts, im gonna take a wild guess and say that most of Hickmans players have been together since middle school!!!! Also, Hickman county dropped from a 4A to a 2A schedule without losing any players bc most of the kids that live on the East side that played at Hickman stayed there!!!!! So before you get so excited about beating your new county rival, you must realize that you guys are playing a jv team this year!!!! I mean , come on, they havent won a game and Hickman is 7-1... Give me a break!!!! I promise its not an achievement to beat East this year!!!

In the coming years when East begins to improve and Coach Jones keeps building the program, it will be an accomplishment to beat them...I assure you that they wont forget the pounding that yall are supposibly gonna give them...

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You say yall are gonna roll hard on East like your accually doing something productive???? From what I hear, East is short of players due to all the quitters who couldnt take all the hard work and dedication....Wow, I forgot to mention East is an brand new school in thier first year of varsity football!!!! Now, from readying some of the other posts, im gonna take a wild guess and say that most of Hickmans players have been together since middle school!!!! Also, Hickman county dropped from a 4A to a 2A schedule without losing any players bc most of the kids that live on the East side that played at Hickman stayed there!!!!! So before you get so excited about beating your new county rival, you must realize that you guys are playing a jv team this year!!!! I mean , come on, they havent won a game and Hickman is 7-1... Give me a break!!!! I promise its not an achievement to beat East this year!!!

In the coming years when East begins to improve and Coach Jones keeps building the program, it will be an accomplishment to beat them...I assure you that they wont forget the pounding that yall are supposibly gonna give them...

I agree, it won't be an accomplishment to beat East this year but wouldn't it be funny if East beat them? Don't think it will happen but who knows. In two years you will see it more competitive when Hickman County loses their players they had in 4A. Good luck East!!!

I agree, it won't be an accomplishment to beat East this year but wouldn't it be funny if East beat them? Don't think it will happen but who knows. In two years you will see it more competitive when Hickman County loses their players they had in 4A. Good luck East!!!

I hope East puts the NASTY upset on Hickman!!!!!

did Centerville play east in middle school this year?I heard East had some talent there.

Oh yes they played......( sign of the future) at the end of the third quarter it was 30 to 0 it could of been a whole lot worse, but East middle coaches have good sportsmanship, they put the JV for the 4th quarter and they almost scored on Centervilles Varsity end score still 30-0 . Centerville played thier starters the whole 4th quarter and could not score on East Middle 6th and 7th graders. The Middle JV has went undefeated all year, nobody has even threratened to beat them for the past 2 years. ( another sign of the future) As far as The so called Varsity East Hickman High School, 95% of the team should be playing as JV but they are forced to step up to the plate........., so If you wanted to make it fair and see where Hickman really stands for the future....... go ahead and play Hickman's true JV against us Friday night ! ! and see how they do against our true JV team which is most playing Varsity now , and see what happens. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

After this ............ get ready for basketball Hickman County will get East there too, we are gonna run the table................... GO DAWGS!

Football is one thing.................... I hope you and Puckett think you are gonna win /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ............... I dont see you having any chance...! none period. Man for man you are beaten in every aspect, and the depth for East will give them many wins this year. This will be a whole different scene............... Soon we will be talking Basketball. They have the best coach and the mature solid Seniors that did not stay in that sorry program (Bulldog football program is for real and solid, all the respect for Swenson and his Dawgs ,but Basketball.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ), and came home to start a tradition. They will really have a great year. Unfortunatly for the Football this year has been tough.but...... East Basketball boys will earn respect this year ! Book it.

Ok buddy.I don't know where you came up with that most of the players from the east side stayed.There are only 4 players that stayed!Bam,sowell,nave and myself.Get your facts right before talking.There could of been several players that play for east that could of started this year if they would of stayed.Give me a break with all that oh well your playing a jv team this year were going have our jv in before half time!So it will be a jv game pretty much.Next year wont be any different.They might get stronger but so will we.Bring it.Thats all i got to say.WE READY!

Ok buddy.I don't know where you came up with that most of the players from the east side stayed.There are only 4 players that stayed!Bam,sowell,nave and myself.Get your facts right before talking.There could of been several players that play for east that could of started this year if they would of stayed.Give me a break with all that oh well your playing a jv team this year were going have our jv in before half time!So it will be a jv game pretty much.Next year wont be any different.They might get stronger but so will we.Bring it.Thats all i got to say.WE READY!

Well I hope your ready to crush a first year jv squad!!!!! To bad yall didnt have this additude against Lewis co.!!!!!

Well I hope your ready to crush a first year jv squad!!!!! To bad yall didnt have this additude against Lewis co.!!!!!

I'll tell you what little Dickson boy, Swenser is focused on this game and his team is madder than a two headed rattlesnake. We had a good attitude fridey nite against Lewis co. we just got cheated by those sorry refs.... You need to worry about your little Creekwood team don't worry about us Dawgs. Honey, this team is ready to play some good ball.

Oh yes they played......( sign of the future) at the end of the third quarter it was 30 to 0 it could of been a whole lot worse, but East middle coaches have good sportsmanship, they put the JV for the 4th quarter and they almost scored on Centervilles Varsity end score still 30-0 . Centerville played thier starters the whole 4th quarter and could not score on East Middle 6th and 7th graders. The Middle JV has went undefeated all year, nobody has even threratened to beat them for the past 2 years. ( another sign of the future) As far as The so called Varsity East Hickman High School, 95% of the team should be playing as JV but they are forced to step up to the plate........., so If you wanted to make it fair and see where Hickman really stands for the future....... go ahead and play Hickman's true JV against us Friday night ! ! and see how they do against our true JV team which is most playing Varsity now , and see what happens. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

on the east middle and Hickman middle game yea they got stomped but they have a lot of talent on that team they just need a good coach,because until they get a new coach nothings gonna change.and our major junior pro players are headed to the first playoff game this Saturday after we put East out last Saturday night.A sign of the future.And they wanted to just have a JV team this year at EAST but you guys wanted a VARSITY team too.so quit whining!!!!It's not our fault half of the players have quit,they should stick in there until things get better like our boy's have for the last few years,it shows our boy's have a lot of heart for the game and there school.Go DAWGS!!!!!!!!!1

Why don't you mind your own business,and worry about Dickson.And as far as crushing the first year JV squad they shouldn't of sign up to play with the big DAWGS this year, they should of had a JV team only like they asked them to for the first year.and we had a good attitude in the Lewis Co game we should of ran some different plays because they had Scott's #.Oh,we'll like i said you need to stay out of our business.

Why don't you mind your own business,and worry about Dickson.And as far as crushing the first year JV squad they shouldn't of sign up to play with the big DAWGS this year, they should of had a JV team only like they asked them to for the first year.and we had a good attitude in the Lewis Co game we should of ran some different plays because they had Scott's #.Oh,we'll like i said you need to stay out of our business.

I agree with you 100%. Downtheline is too busy kissing Coach Jones' butt and talking about HC running the score up. This game will likely not even be close and will have little impact on the standings, but it is very big from the standpoint of the Hickman County community in general. It is the first ever meeting between these rivals. That in itself should be exciting, but you have idiots from out-of-county with no dog in this fight that want to get on here and run their mouths. As for the Lewis County game, put your precious Creekwood up against the Panthers and see how they fare. Didn't your momma teach you that if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />