Collinwood vs Wayne Co

TrojanSportsFan

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounded like a good game..... during & after...... I guess the clock ran out again....

Nope , funny man ,, your a riot ,,, /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> we got beat ,, ill eat my Crow ... it left the same taste in my mouth that you had when the time ran out in your lose to MC , so i guess we evan .. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

your side u mean...and for the coach to swing at our players and coaches i doubt he will be able to be at anymore of the games he will get charges pressed

A lot of stuff left out on both sides. But it would've been nice if ya'll would've went on home w/ ur win & not rub it n w/ the flower n the middle of the field. That really showed some class!!!

WOOO 3 minutes for the trojans, we looked big and mighty the other 45 minutes. Thats pretty sorry, taking 3 quarters to get started though.

Your correct . The Trojans not putting pressure on #12 Hurt . Needless to say we had some faster kids to rush the Q-back standing on the side-lines . It was a team loss , the coaches had a big help in it as well. as for the WOOO 3 minutes ha ha ,, i would of went for 2 and beat you ... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> but ohh well ... Nice job Cats on the win . good luck with WHH ...

Nope , funny man ,, your a riot ,,, /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> we got beat ,, ill eat my Crow ... it left the same taste in my mouth that you had when the time ran out in your lose to MC , so i guess we evan .. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Does it taste the same as what you ate for the past four years? mTp is first and C'wood is third in the region, enuff said. No we are not even, I am 4 up on ya right now, no make that 5 since C'wood has lost 5 straight.

Does it taste the same as what you ate for the past four years? mTp is first and C'wood is third in the region, enuff said. No we are not even, I am 4 up on ya right now, no make that 5 since C'wood has lost 5 straight.

yep it does , i was talking about even on the time running out gag you typed . Duhhh /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> wake up lol

yep it does , i was talking about even on the time running out gag you typed . Duhhh /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> wake up lol

I am awake, half the stuff you post on here doesn't make good sence. By the way I gave C'wood some good ups on the C'wood vs Cascade forum.

dang...did coacht crash tonight......i couldnt get on

the game was awesome...the best by far this season.....yeah it bites to lose on a flukey play like a botched xtra point but hey thats just football........I was glad the wood coaching staff finally pulled the passing game out of the dungeon.....that bodes well for the playoffs fer shure.....everybody has the running plays figured out coach......heck they never change

gotta say that wayne co just played a lot harder for the best part of three quarters...they deserve to win for that reason alone but collinwood is definitely the better team...I got no doubts at all about that....they just got to get excited about playing ball.......you are not going to beat everybody by just dressing out for the games dudes...wake up!!!!!

anyhow I want to really thank all the teams for the best regular season ever.....I loved every freakin second of it.........yeah, including the two one point loses..darn it!!!!!

everybody is 0-0 starting this week so best wishes to all the region 6 teams.....I def think we can get the sweep this year with moore co looking so good at no 4............hopefully get to travel back to the jungle in two weeks...............oh yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am awake, half the stuff you post on here doesn't make good sence. By the way I gave C'wood some good ups on the C'wood vs Cascade forum.

I seen that ,, thanks GOOD SENSE /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" ha ha ..... when you get out of puberty you will understand it better lol /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> had a blast this year Jawing wit yall MP fans /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> ,,, Go Trojans

A lot of stuff left out on both sides. But it would've been nice if ya'll would've went on home w/ ur win & not rub it n w/ the flower n the middle of the field. That really showed some class!!!

about as much class as a cwood assistant "coach" hitting one of our players in the back with it /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

but whatever...

good game on both sides

good luck to all region 6 teams in the playoffs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

about as much class as a cwood assistant "coach" hitting one of our players in the back with it /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

but whatever...

good game on both sides

good luck to all region 6 teams in the playoffs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I herd that , I said all week it would be a knock down drag out , ha ha i didnt mean after the game /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> Both sides played a heck of a game . It was well worth the price of the ticket . this goes out to all the stupid ppl WC/ and CW that left with 3 minutes to go in the game ...... you almost missed a great comeback ... the Cats kiked our butt's all night only to almost loose it . GO TROJANS