Collinwood vs Wayne Co

TrojanSportsFan

agreed wildcats are the better team

WC may have won the game last night, however... they show a lack of class as many of the others have said. they had no right to plant that flower into the center of our field. also agreed that the adult shouldnt have done what he done, but WC && Cwood have been rivals for as long as anyone can remember. Seems like this time the pranks went a bit too far. well see who the better team is next season. after this year scandal... the desired passion to whoop WC will be much greater than ever before.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WC may have won the game last night, however... they show a lack of class as many of the others have said. they had no right to plant that flower into the center of our field. also agreed that the adult shouldnt have done what he done, but WC && Cwood have been rivals for as long as anyone can remember. Seems like this time the pranks went a bit too far. well see who the better team is next season. after this year scandal... the desired passion to whoop WC will be much greater than ever before.

Yea, and we'll all be wanting a big HUG from you all! I guess we can learn a lesson about being classy from your coach who was trying to slug people on the field after the game. I thought maybe this was gonna die down, but I guess not. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Yea, and we'll all be wanting a big HUG from you all! I guess we can learn a lesson about being classy from your coach who was trying to slug people on the field after the game. I thought maybe this was gonna die down, but I guess not. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Well... aparently the adult figure from collinwood is in deep. my lil couz plays football and was tellin me about him being in deep today. but either way... i think things should have been handled in a better way than what it resulted in. like it has been said it was a kid from WC && an adult from ours. Everyone knows how pranks go between the 2 schools about game time. they should have expected something anyways.

Well I will not get on here & rub it in that the "wood" lost, like some people did after we lost to MC. I wont, I wont, the heck I wont, HA,HA,HA /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> . Way to go boro, I knew it would be close. Sssssounds like a bunch of ssssoar losers, to get mad over that. It all comes back. We went through it with MC trashing our dressing room. Sounds like I missed a great game. To bad what happened after the game but get over it. This should show everybody that anything can happen on any given Friday. Now we have to band to gether and show that Reg. 6 is the toughest reg. to contend with in 1A. Good luck in the play offs, hope to see yall in the jungle soon. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I witnessed a great high school rivalry football game last night. I also witnessed a unfortunate event after the game that put a blackeye on the night. When I was a player I did not think there was anything worse than a Trojan, but since that time I have seen my son play in mixed league summer baseball with Collinwood, I have worked with a lot of Collinwood fans and former players. I have gained a great respect for our enemies to the south I also have some very good friends and now even family members that wear the green. I think we all need to stop saying negatives about the people involved and pray for them and show them love I am quite certain the adults thats conduct was inappropriate wish they could go back and change their behavior. I will be pulling for Collinwood when they are not playing Waynesboro. I hope a Wayne County team wins it all. Let's try and show our children a little sportsmanship by example.

great post!!!! I was just going to add that it seems everytime I go to a TRULY GREAT game like that one it always seems that a few JERKWADS act their IQ and leave a bad taste in everyone's mouth after the game........its ok to talk smack on the web cause everyone knows its just hot air but when youre at a game and the horn sounds....why not JUST GO TO THE HOUSE PEOPLE

ps...man, talk about getting your entertainment moneys worth......why in heck would I drive to nashville and blow 100 dollars on a stupid hockey game when I can got see something like that on friday night for five freakin bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and see better athletes...ha

One of the best games i've seen in a long time

no doubt.......I didnt like the decision to kick the point there at the end.....that old football thing about the home team should play for overtime is bogus............if you have a chance to make one play to win...........man you got to freakin go for it and take that chance...........and if you are gonna kick why in heck would you not put in your first string guys to make sure the other team gets blocked right???? I mean, I know its not uncommon to put the younger kids in there on special teams but not on a play like that......just my opinion based on my vast armchair coaching experience..............

great post!!!! I was just going to add that it seems everytime I go to a TRULY GREAT game like that one it always seems that a few JERKWADS act their IQ and leave a bad taste in everyone's mouth after the game........its ok to talk smack on the web cause everyone knows its just hot air but when youre at a game and the horn sounds....why not JUST GO TO THE HOUSE PEOPLE

ps...man, talk about getting your entertainment moneys worth......why in heck would I drive to nashville and blow 100 dollars on a stupid hockey game when I can got see something like that on friday night for five freakin bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and see better athletes...ha

hey man i agree.....i was already off tha field and getting dressed to go to tha house when this started happening so i had nothing to do with it but let me be tha first to say srry bout tha whole flower thing......there was some ppl wantin to take it over there but coach rice found out about it and made them leave it.....some kids that dont even play decided that tha best idea was to swing by tha fieldhouse on tha way to tha wood and bring it....but even though it wasnt tha right thing to do tha coaching staff at collinwood shouldnt have flipped out like that...like everyone else is sayin they were kids and the adults should have been tryin to calm everybody down instead of fueling tha fire but ne wayz good game to both sides and glad to see WC come out with tha win and i was impressed with c'wood when we went up 21-7 with a few mins. left in tha game they didnt give up

P.S.....guess u can scratch that second half defense thing....lol just havin a lil fun with u

yeah, i was really surprised that waynesboro scored there in the second half......Collinwood needs to work on that pass defense......I dont get why coach statom doesnt send in a couple of extra dbs when its third and long....he only goes with three....whats up with that ?????....and what took the refs so long to figure out if waynesboro scored or not....how close was it........I was way down at the other end and couldnt see squat......................actually as it turned out the two point conversion waynesboro got there was the biggest play of the game

yeah, i was really surprised that waynesboro scored there in the second half......Collinwood needs to work on that pass defense......I dont get why coach statom doesnt send in a couple of extra dbs when its third and long....he only goes with three....whats up with that ?????....and what took the refs so long to figure out if waynesboro scored or not....how close was it........I was way down at the other end and couldnt see squat......................actually as it turned out the two point conversion waynesboro got there was the biggest play of the game

The 2 point conversion didnt cross the goal , I seen the film and also asked the guy that had his knees wrapped up looking down the line , but ohh well ,,, im sure some MP fans will use this to poke fun anyways ,, wont you wholder ,,,lol oh yeah while im on the subject ,, the blocked extra point play ,,,, how can you not be lined up off-sides when your bumping helmates ,, oh well ,, i looked at the fim and seen what ref it was on that side ,, omg ... hard pill to swallow ,,,, Very nice job on our #10 WC linebackers ..... you earned my respect ... good luck with WHH ,,, Go Trojans