Collinwood vs Wayne Co

TrojanSportsFan

I don't think you told the whole story there about the post game antics, which was very tastless on both sides.

i agree...although the CW coaching staff shouldn't have gone off like that, the WC players (and fans) had no right to bring that thing onto the feild...it was taken too far on both sides

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well let everybody who was not there in on what the uproar is all about.

there was a wreith delivered to wayne county high school this morning that was made of collinwood's colors...after the game, it was brought to the 50 yard line and collinwood's coach got upset (with good reason, however, not handled in the best way)

there was a wreith delivered to wayne county high school this morning that was made of collinwood's colors...after the game, it was brought to the 50 yard line and collinwood's coach got upset (with good reason, however, not handled in the best way)

Thats not the whole story. I agree he had good reason but you forgot the part about him chasing a waynesboro player and throwing it at him. Then throw a punch toward a WCHS assistant coach. (Luckily he missed). You forgot the whole part of being a little unsportsmanlike, sumoal.

Thats not the whole story. I agree he had good reason but you forgot the part about him chasing a waynesboro player and throwing it at him. Then throw a punch toward a WCHS assistant coach. (Luckily he missed). You forgot the whole part of being a little unsportsmanlike, sumoal.

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" well, i'm trying to be neutral...

what a game!!!! its ok cwood way 2 show some class.............NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hats off to a hard faught game W-boro . I said if we lose i would be the first to give congradulations. The after game antics really put a damper on the game. Last year the Trojans won going away . We could of put 2 reef's on the cats 50 yard line but we have class.To say the least the lack of class on the field after the blocked extra point attempt was uncalled for .WC 's # 7 and # 56 will be turned in to the TSSAA in the morning for starting it . To say the least Wc came to play and held the Trojans # 10 to negative yardage.Nice job Cats. I knew it was going to be a barn burner . Go Trojans

Hats off to a hard faught game W-boro . I said if we lose i would be the first to give congradulations. The after game antics really put a damper on the game. Last year the Trojans won going away . We could of put 2 reef's on the cats 50 yard line but we have class.To say the least the lack of class on the field after the blocked extra point attempt was uncalled for .WC 's # 7 and # 56 will be turned in to the TSSAA in the morning for starting it . To say the least Wc came to play and held the Trojans # 10 to negative yardage.Nice job Cats. I knew it was going to be a barn burner . Go Trojans

FYI #56 had nothing to do with it. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!!!

You may want to be neutral but to be neutral you have to tell both sides of the story. You are just telling how its Waynesboro's fault. (Hmm..) Gee I wonder whose side you are on MR. NEUTRAL!

hey man, i graduated from WCHS so i don't want to hear it...besides, it should've been torn up at the pep rally and never have made it the game...

If you are gonna turn somebody in to TSSAA you need to turn your coach in too!

FYI #56 had nothing to do with it. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!!!

What #was it then ? I was told it was # 56 and & 7 . sorry if im incorrect . i was walking on the field and missed the first of it . sorry if im wrong .... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

What #was it then ? I was told it was # 56 and & 7 . sorry if im incorrect . i was walking on the field and missed the first of it . sorry if im wrong .... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sorry man I cant rat my own teammates out! We have some class!