FridayMainEvent

Who wins?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flattening the Hills.........Straightening the Curves............. Been in Trouble With.............

I don't care what anybody says about ya, Butchie....If you know the words to the theme song for the Dukes Of Hazard, you're alright in my book!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I don't care what anybody says about ya, Butchie....If you know the words to the theme song for the Dukes Of Hazard, you're alright in my book!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Words Will Never Hurt Butchie. My Wife Has Called Me Everything http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

come get one butchie. you know this game is WAYYYY bigger than the overrated mckenzie game!!just come to white house and get one. or better yet, an "unleash-the-beast" t-shirt haha and HIC08 doesn't really care what you say cascade11, he has no probs with you...no one does /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

You better get it from him this week, Butchie. I heard through the grapevine that since he has been talkin so much smack on here, we were going to line our number 54 up on him....

haha i have been relinquished from my smack-talking duties my friend. i'm just on here to talk now. notice how i have said nothing demeaning in forever (barring the dis on bedford county as a whole)