Insight to 9A........

AlwaysTruetoVB1

Hey Cascade11! Forrest always looks forward to meeting Cascade with a little "extra" excitement, in all of their sports meetings, from Football to Band to Softball to Basketball.......sry about the loss to Mt. Pleasant...... would have loved to see Cascade win it. One thing I do know, the Lady Champions will be ready to compete as their new Coach Chad Spencer is a tough taskmaster. He came to Cascade by way of Liberty right? Good luck on your season this year!!

I feel the same way about Forrest. I was there with you guys at the Softball State Championship last season. I think a lot of Ricky Stinnet and his family. Hopefully with the new staff and the interest the kids are showing it won't be long before we'll be able to compete with the better programs like Forrest. Chad was at Liberty before joining Cascade this year. Good Luck this season and we'll be looking for you at the basketball games!

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look for the Lady Champions to be much improved this season. Still not ready to mention them among the elite in the District yet. I'm only saying that new Coach, Chad Spencer, is a Rick Insell disciple and will have them ready to play. Probably a couple of years from getting his system fully in place, but they will surprise some people this year.

Certainly not Forrest or Eagleville. Forrest thumped you pretty good i know i was at that game