7-4A games this week (11-02-07)

kwc

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Orion ... that is just wishful thinking. I don't care who it is playing against Melrose. There will not be a lot of points scored on them in a game. That's ANY high school team. Period.

I KNOW! I'VE HEARD THEIR DEFENSE IS AWESOME THIS YEAR. VERY FAST AND STUBBORN.

ALSO HEARD THEIR OFFENSE IS NOT WHAT IT NORMALLY IS. MAYBE THAT WILL GIVE SOMEONE FROM REG#7 A FIGHTING CHANCE TO PULL THE UPSET

Orion ... that is just wishful thinking. I don't care who it is playing against Melrose. There will not be a lot of points scored on them in a game. That's ANY high school team. Period.

kwc, looking at Melrose opponents ppg last year (7) vs this year (5) is very much alike through week 9. However in Melrose 1st round game last yr against Hardin they give up 22 and the next week 35 against henry (by far the most points allowed all year in both games). Is Melrose D much better than last year, or is it the teams they play before the playoffs are not very good offensive teams. Not trying to flame, just asking. Is the QB from last yr their QB now? Are Melrose,Fairly,Kingsbury relatively close talent wise? is there a big drop in talent from the top 3 to the 4th place team RE?

thanks for your input.

All you need to do is look at the regional scores when each played RE. If starters played all 4 quarters, RE could not stay within 40 of the top three. RE at Henry will be a laugher. Can you imagine riding 4 hrs. on a yellow bus to have the mercy rule layed on you? It will be brutal!!!!!

kwc, looking at Melrose opponents ppg last year (7) vs this year (5) is very much alike through week 9. However in Melrose 1st round game last yr against Hardin they give up 22 and the next week 35 against henry (by far the most points allowed all year in both games). Is Melrose D much better than last year, or is it the teams they play before the playoffs are not very good offensive teams. Not trying to flame, just asking. Is the QB from last yr their QB now? Are Melrose,Fairly,Kingsbury relatively close talent wise? is there a big drop in talent from the top 3 to the 4th place team RE?

thanks for your input.

Last night after the White Station/Houston game ... I ran into a fella I know who is pretty connected with the Melrose program and I didn't like what I heard him say. I can't verify what he said, but he's not one to lie or make up stuff. If what he says is true ... then I think Melrose might get to the third round ... but I'm not confident they get past that game.

Last night after the White Station/Houston game ... I ran into a fella I know who is pretty connected with the Melrose program and I didn't like what I heard him say. I can't verify what he said, but he's not one to lie or make up stuff. If what he says is true ... then I think Melrose might get to the third round ... but I'm not confident they get past that game.

Well, don't keep us hanging. What did he say?