7-4A games this week (11-02-07)

kwc

Let's talk about 7-4A and see what you guys think.

Nov. 2, 2007 ... Obinion Co. vs Brighton @ Brighton

Nov. 2, 2007 ... JCM vs Munford @ JCM

Nov. 2, 2007 ... Henry Co. vs Hardin Co. @ Hardin Co.

Nov. 2, 2007 ... Liberty Tech vs JNS @ Liberty Tech

Who do I think wins these games?

Brighton ... Big! ... 48-0

Munford ... Big! ... 42-12

Henry Co ... 24-17 ... (Best game of the night in 7-4A)

JNS ... Big! ... 35 - 7 ... (JNS RB runs for 200 plus yards)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oct. 18, 2007 ... Lib. Tech. Magnet vs Hardin Co. @ Hardin

Oct. 19, 2007 ... JNS vs Camden Central @ JNS

Oct. 19, 2007 ... Brighton vs JCM @ JCM

Oct. 19, 2007 ... Henry Co. vs Munford @ Henry Co.

Hmmmmmmmm ... lets see here ... who wins these games?

Hardin Co. (No brainer) ... they win in convincing fashion 35 -14 (IF LTM can score that much at all!)

JNS barely beats 2A Camden Central ... 28 - 24 (the JNS RB prove to be too much for Camden's 8 in the box on 'D')

Deundre Williams ... er ... I mean Brighton (LOL) beats JCM ... 28 - 12

Henry Co. wins beating Munford 35-21 making Henry Co. the #1 seed and Munford the #2.

KWC, I usually enjoy reading your stuff butt stop and take adeep breath and come back to earth.

KWC, I usually enjoy reading your stuff butt stop and take adeep breath and come back to earth.

That was a mistake prophet, and I couldn't delete it, lol ... I revised it ... I cut and paste an older thread to create this one, but I hit enter and it posted, when I wanted to start to edit it. Any who ... look at the revised version, that's what I meant to post in the first place.

Nov. 2, 2007 ... Obinion Co. vs Brighton @ Brighton

Nov. 2, 2007 ... JCM vs Munford @ JCM

Nov. 2, 2007 ... Henry Co. vs Hardin Co. @ Hardin Co.

Nov. 2, 2007 ... Liberty Tech vs JNS @ Liberty Tech

Who do I think wins these games?

Brighton ... Big! ... 48-0

Munford ... Big! ... 42-12

Henry Co ... 24-17 ... (Best game of the night in 7-4A)

JNS ... Big! ... 35 - 7 ... (JNS RB runs for 200 plus yards)

Can we get some 7-4A folks to chatter on this or not?

I knew something was not right, ha ha

Looks pretty good, I think that Henry county will win by a little more convincing fashion. Ther should be lots of points scored

Like HC 38

Hardin county23

HENRY COUNTY WINS IN A SQUEAKER AND IS #1 SEED;

HARDIN LOSES AND IS #3;

MUNFORD WINS AND IS #2;

nORTHSIDE WINS AND IS #4.

ALMOST CERTAIN 8 4A FINISH:

MELROSE #1

FAIRLEY #2

KINGSBURY #3

RALEIGH-EGYPT #4

Hey kwc, what was your take on the Munford-Kingsbury game? What does that say, if anything, about the upcoming playoff match-ups between the two regions?

I did not expect Munford to beat Kingsbury ... let alone by the margin of victory in which they did win. It changes my perspective somewhat.

I think Henry County will win this Friday and I think JNS wins making the 7-4A seeds as follows:

1-Henry Co., 2-Munford, 3-Hardin Co., and 4-JNS

I think the 8-4A seeds will be as follows:

1-Melrose, 2-Fairley, 3-Kingsbury, 4-Raleigh-Egypt

I think the playoffs go with the higher seeds throughout. Ultimately, I think the Melrose/Henry County game can go either way, but I like Melrose in that game to be honest.

I dont understand what goes through you peoples head. Munford is for real.we've proved it in the past.You should of expected the kingsbury defeat.With that big of margin.EXPECT another one with a higher margin of defeat.

I also think that Munford has a good team. Probably better than the score of the Henry County game would indicate. Would Munford possibly play Melrose prior to round three? Can they play with them? I would assume so, since they destroyed the team that beat them.

Hey kwc, what was your take on the Munford-Kingsbury game? What does that say, if anything, about the upcoming playoff match-ups between the two regions?

To answer another question..Yes Munford can possibly face Melrose in the 2nd round IF 1. Henry Co wins the Region and is seeded 1st in Region 7 and Munford defeats JCM to secure the second seed. That would have Munford playing Kibngsbury in the first round and Melrose playing Raleigh Egypt in a first round matchup. Should Munford defeat Kingsbury again, then they would meet Melrose in Orange Mound in the second round. Part two....Can Munford play with Melrose-Yes they can. Melrose is perhaps one of the best defensive teams around but their offense is suspect. During the year and the two games I caught them, they have difficulty scoring. Both games were tight and low scoring. Melrose defensively relies on speed rather than size. The question then will be, can Munford find a way to move the ball on such a stingy defense. I believe that will tell the story.

To answer another question..Yes Munford can possibly face Melrose in the 2nd round IF 1. Henry Co wins the Region and is seeded 1st in Region 7 and Munford defeats JCM to secure the second seed. That would have Munford playing Kibngsbury in the first round and Melrose playing Raleigh Egypt in a first round matchup. Should Munford defeat Kingsbury again, then they would meet Melrose in Orange Mound in the second round. Part two....Can Munford play with Melrose-Yes they can. Melrose is perhaps one of the best defensive teams around but their offense is suspect. During the year and the two games I caught them, they have difficulty scoring. Both games were tight and low scoring. Melrose defensively relies on speed rather than size. The question then will be, can Munford find a way to move the ball on such a stingy defense. I believe that will tell the story.

Thanks for the input and insight. Why would Melrose play Raleigh Egypt? When could Henry County and Munford play again? What is your feeling on Henry County versus Hardin County?