District 3-A

CHEESEFRIES

we all know basketball is a 5 on 5 sport but talking 1 on 1 with slusher vs. breazele slusher would win 10 out of 10 times .. and ryan is the better athlete and better creater for basketball this was proven last year in the season.

Im sorry scoutman but you messed up on this 1. Yea slusher might be a better creater, but if you take him off the court he is lost. Breazele can do it on the court, football and baseball field thats why slusher is not the better athlete.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am biased with this district being a greenback grad, but grace is good but like it was said fizzeled in post season play. the kees only lost one starter and have more experience now that the younger guys r juniors instead of sophmores. coach mac is the best coach the team has had in a long time. midway also is suppossed to be good this year, and rockwood usually has a very talented team. any way u look at it though this should be a really good regular season and a good postseason to watch

i agree that district 3a is impressive this year...however there are alot of people counting out thishard playing harriman team. they had a tough loss thurs. night against a good greenback team, and they didnt drop there heads and went out fri. and put it on kingston...they will do nothing but grow, but i havent heard much of midway,