Warren Co.

kdj

This is just an opinion. Warren County is in a tough situation. Their district is very good annually. The talent at Warren County does not match up to most opponents in 7-AAA, BUT I do think they have some pieces of the puzzle to win some games. The big guy in the middle couldbe a major factor in their success but he has to compete on every possession. He has improved steadily but needs to show a competitive fire. His play will be a lead in either the right or wrong direction. I believe they have a pretty good player or two at the 2 and 3. They must provide some scoring and the ability to use the big guy inside. Point guard play will be very important and I believe this is an area where they must improve. Depth overall is the question. I believe they are well coached but I think it is important that they win some games early to give them some confidence. I haven't seen their schedule but they need to get some easy wins like the football schedule. Good Luck to the Pioneers.

2007 - 2008 Pioneer Varsity Schedule

November 16 Cannon Co. (Hall of Fame) Home 6:30

November 20 DeKalb Co. Away 6:00

November 23-24 Thanksgiving Classic Home TBA

November 27 Coffee Co. Home 6:30

December 7 Blackman Home 6:30

December 11 White Co. Away 6:30

December 14 Lebanon Away 6:30

December 18 Coffee Co. Away 6:30

December 20-21 Tri-Star- Sports Classic Away TBA

December 27-29 Overton Tournament (Girls) Away TBA

December 27-29 Franklin Tournament (Boys) Away TBA

January 4 Riverdale Home 6:30

January 8 Siegel Home 6:30

January 11 Cookeville Home 6:30

January 15 Oakland Away 6:30

January 18 Blackman Away 6:30

January 22 White Co. Home 6:30

January 25 Lebanon Home 6:30

January 29 Riverdale Away 6:30

February 1 Siegel Away 6:30

February 5 Cookeville Away 6:30

February 8 Oakland Home 6:30

February 9 Dekalb Co. (Sr. Night) Home 6:30

February 14-20 District Tournament Lebanon

Warren County boys are going to be pretty good this year they really didnt lose nobody they still got the four starting seniors #23 Donta Weir ,30 Ryan Danels,#44 Chris Weitzal #22 Case Officer and they got help from a couple of Juniors #20 Carlzell Robinson #12 P.L. Prater and #45Kyrie Harris decide to come back out this year i think they will have a good year this year GO WARREN COUNTY PIONEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!