Watertown vs Lookout Valley

T-BELLE

Glad to hear he is OK. Hopefully he will be back next week, in small schools even one starter out can make a huge huge difference. Hope ya'll have a safe trip to GV next week and no injuries.

Thank You! How did you like the Atmosphere! How Do you think we compare to Gordsonville? We have played in some Hostile atmosphere this year , and are planning on one in Gordsonville.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank You! How did you like the Atmosphere! How Do you think we compare to Gordsonville? We have played in some Hostile atmosphere this year , and are planning on one in Gordsonville.

The atmosphere was good. Not quite as many fans as I would have thought ya'll would have, but the ones that were there cheered and had fun and that's what it's all about. The fireworks were cool. It reminded me a lot of our home games. Not the fireworks, just the atmosphere. Gordonsville is a whole diff ball game though, esp in the playoffs. They go all out if it is anything like in the past it will be really really LOUD and lots of fun. They are nice peolple. At least before and after the game. HAHA

I can see this game ending up a number of different ways. If both teams play the way they did this past Friday, then I'd give the win to LV. If ya'll both have a good night, it should be an awesome ballgame. But if ya'll lose any of your intensity on the 2 hour bus ride or w/o your home crowd, or if your boys aren't 100% it will be a long night like last Fri was for us. I will be at the game and I am hoping for a great game. If region 3 wins out next week I will be cheerin for ya'll as far as you can go. I was really impressed by LV, but Watertown played their 2nd worst game of the season. I am really not trying to make excuses or take anything away from your team, but don't think that because we made it to OT with G-ville that they won't play much better than Watertown did. I have to say GO TIGERS this week, but I hope ya'll play a good game and have a safe trip. Good luck.

G'ville will be the most hostile atmosphere LV has seen this year. Great bunch of people but they are pretty noisy /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Of course living in LV with all the trains coming through maybe all those dang horns blowing won't be as tough /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />