Dyer County AA State Champs

whitson08

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your little sister must be prone to whipping your tail then. They came to old HC a week or so ago with their beloved mr. basketball candidiate, (who is a fine player), and lost by double digits with HC still missing several kids due to football and DC not missing any that matter. Do a little research before you spout off at the mouth.

What's laughable about YOU is you get all hot and bothered about a SCRIMMAGE. That just shows that you program hasn't had much success when you base your success on PRESEASON. Trust me when I say this, when DC is working on developing new kids and...you know what it's a scrimmage! Keep living in the preseason so you can come watch us in the postseason. Just for good measure if your wanting to talk football to, DC also the chapions of a region that boast THREE maybe FOUR teams better than the patriNOTS. So i probably wouldn't go there. If you wanna talk big DO SOMETHING, instead of getting ready for Duck season win a Gold ball (DC 1 Gold and One silver). How about in March you at least make it to the Boro (3 trips in 6 years, 2 final Fours). If I needed to find a place where I could be alone, i would probably JUST GO TO YOUR TROPHY CASES!

That's just laughable. I think our football time might beat you by twice as many points. You have a good basketball team for your level so enjoy that as all of you will be indoors for the winter starting saturday morning!!

Now THAT'S a pretty bold statement right there ! Especially with a "handle" like thebenchwarmer ! Have you seen the Choctaws Football team ? Oh yeah, also it is spelled t-e-a-m ! The guys on the court will be supported now & throughout their season ! They have great deal of talent & try as you may your words will have no effect on their play ! It is so difficult to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person!

Now THAT'S a pretty bold statement right there ! Especially with a "handle" like thebenchwarmer ! Have you seen the Choctaws Football team ? Oh yeah, also it is spelled t-e-a-m ! The guys on the court will be supported now & throughout their season ! They have great deal of talent & try as you may your words will have no effect on their play ! It is so difficult to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person!

Didn't he say you had a good basketball team? And what is the t-e-a-m about, is that some kind of knock on HC football?

well actually your an idiot who just likes to spout off at the mouth like a little kid. there is no way you can see them in the state semi-finals again. Dang, but at least you dyer county folks know it's time for basketball. so just sit back and start watching games from the hardwood /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Wow what are you even doing on this post? You just love talking about stuff you don't know about.

Your little sister must be prone to whipping your tail then. They came to old HC a week or so ago with their beloved mr. basketball candidiate, (who is a fine player), and lost by double digits with HC still missing several kids due to football and DC not missing any that matter. Do a little research before you spout off at the mouth.

We'll just see which basketball team makes it further. Then i MIGHT listen to the comments where you try to be smart.

The only thing that is a joke you and your ignorance... oh and also your sorry excuse of a football team that has finally had winning season!!

Well, well, my little friend I take quite offense to that!!!! Would you like to get on the field or court with our teams and play a while? I am sure it can be arranged /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> AND what high school did you attend? We had a you an orange shirt for the game tomorrow and this is the love we get? /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Well if you weren't busy being stupid then you would have notice that he said something about yall playing liberty in the state semifinals but, liberty moved up to 3a.

Well if you weren't so busy being stupid and could COMPREHEND WHAT WAS SAID, It didn't say that they WOULD MEET IN THE SEMIS AGAIN. It said it was a REMATCH OF LAST YEARS SEMIS. So go get your crayons and finish your picture because it's only 10 more minutes till nap time JUNIOR.

Well if you weren't so busy being stupid and could COMPREHEND WHAT WAS SAID, It didn't say that they WOULD MEET IN THE SEMIS AGAIN. It said it was a REMATCH OF LAST YEARS SEMIS. So go get your crayons and finish your picture because it's only 10 more minutes till nap time JUNIOR.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Funniest thing I have read all day!!!!!!!!!!